Chapter 40.5

Part 2

Lauren

We both dried off and walked into the bedroom. I laid across the bed and he stood there watching me.

I propped myself up on my arms and spread my legs, smirking at him.

"Oh. It's like that?" He smiled

I nodded and bit my lip. He grabbed my legs and placed them on his shoulders. He got a firm grip on my thighs and lifted my lower half off of the bed. I was basically upside down.

His tongue ran over my clit before he slid it inside me. His tongue swirled around before I felt his mouth back on my clit. I began to squirm but he held me tightly. It seemed like his tongue flicked faster and faster until I came. He dropped me down onto the bed and flipped me over onto my stomach. He reached under me and pulled me up onto my knees.

Without warning, he rammed into me. I fell flat onto my stomach and he smacked my thigh.

"Ass up."

I pushed myself back up and he slid back into me. He gripped onto my waist and pushed deeper with each thrust. I moaned out in pleasure. He slammed my body against his and I felt my climax building once again. His grip tightened and he groaned. I felt him throbbing inside of me. He came shortly after and I followed.

I fell onto the bed but he pulled me right back up by my arms. He wasted no time getting back inside me. He held me against his body by my arms. He used his other hand to turn my face towards his and kiss me. I tightened around him and he slowed down

"Oh shit." He groaned

"Baby I'm about to cum."

My leg started to shake but before I could cum, he pulled out completely and slammed into me causing me to fall forward.

My body jerked as I climaxed. He flipped me over and laid between my legs.

"Baby I cant take no more."

"Yes you can. You a big girl." He thrusted slowly inside of me.

My toes curled and I threw my head back. He took that as his chance to attack my neck my kisses. He buried his face in the crook of my neck, grinding deeply inside of me.

"Faster baby." I moaned out

He granted my wish and thrusted faster. The bed began to his against the wall. I grabbed the sheets tightly. I could feel myself tearing up as he pounded into me. I wanted to scream but I couldn't. My grip on the sheets weakened. He put my legs on his shoulders and continued to slam down into me.

My mouth was open but nothing came out. I felt a tear roll down my face. My whole body was weak. I couldn't even bite my lip properly. I felt his warm liquid inside of me and I came right after him. He pulled out and laid beside me. Both of us were breathing heavily. My lower half was numb. He wrapped his arms around me and we drifted off to sleep.

~~~~

I woke up to the smell of food. The bedroom door was slightly opened. I got out of bed and nearly fell. I limped throughout the house until I reached the kitchen. Jay was standing at the stove cooking.

I walked over and wrapped my arms around him

"What you cooking?"

"Breakfast for my wife." He smiled.

"You spoil me." I sighed

"That's what I'm supposed to do."

I searched the refrigerator for something to drink. I grabbed the orange juice and poured both of us a glass.

Jay's mom brought Lyric over shortly after we finished eating. I missed my baby. She roamed around the house looking at everything.

"You like the house?" She asked

"Yes. It's beautiful."

"I like it too and it's only 15 minutes away from us."

His parents didn't stay too long. His dad had to go to his office.

"We gotta move your stuff in babe." Jay place his arm on my shoulder.

"So this is seriously our house?"

"Yes it is."

"Wow." I hugged him. "I love it."

"I'm glad you do. I wanted it to be a surprise but I didn't want you to not like it."

Lyric ran over and attached herself to Jay's leg. He picked her up and ran off, playing with her.