Chapter 40

Part 1

Lauren

I laid in bed with my eyes closed. I felt beside me and Jay wasn't in bed. I didn't hear the tv on or any water running. I looked over at the nightstand and the clock said 9:52. I sat up and there was a small balloon, an envelope and a single rose at the bottom of the bed. I smiled and crawled down to get the envelope. I pulled out the card inside and read it:

Good morning beautiful,

My mother has Lyric for today. I hope you slept well. You won't be seeing me until tonight. Your breakfast is in the kitchen. Eat up!

I smiled and walked into the kitchen. There was another envelope and rose but the label said 'Eat first'. I sat at the table and uncovered the plate. Everything looked good. Scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns and french toast. I finished up the food and grabbed the second envelope.

Today is about you. I have a few people on the way to pamper you. Enjoy ❤️

There was a knock at the door. Two small women stood there with smiles on their faces. I stepped aside and they carried in bags and pulled in a massage table. I changed into the robe one of the ladies gave me and laid on the table. I really needed this massage. My body was so relaxed. Once she finished, she helped me off of the table and began my pedicure. The other woman placed a mask on my face and gave me a manicure.

After 3 and a half hours of them being there, they were starting to pack up.

"For you." One of the woman handed me an envelope before leaving.

Go and take a shower. Hair and make up is next. (Even though you don't need it)

I turned the shower on and let it get hot. I stepped in and bathed myself. I didn't want to take too long because I didn't know what time my next surprise was. I got out after about 30 minutes and I was right on time. As I wrapped the towel around my body, there was another knock at the door.

Two different girls walked in and began to do my hair and make up. I felt like a princess. Everyone doing all of this for me. I can't believe Jayceon planned all of this without me knowing.

My hair definitely took the longest. She handed me a bag and another envelope after she had cleaned up. I ripped it open and read the card.

You look beautiful. Put this dress on and go downstairs. Your driver is waiting.

I unzipped the bag and looked at the dress inside. It was very nice. He even picked out heels to go with it. I carefully pulled the dress out and put it on. It fit perfectly.

I made sure I turned off all of the lights before leaving. I walked out of the building and a man was standing beside a limousine. He opened the door as I approached him.

Jayceon was the only thing on my mind. I cant wait until I see him. He deserves an award for this. The limo came to a stop and the driver got out. He opened my door and helped me out.

"He's waiting on the 5th floor. Have a great night." He smiled

I walked inside to the elevator. I pressed 5 once I was inside. The doors opened and I slowly stepped out. It was a restaurant but no one was there. I looked around and saw Jay sitting at a table.

 I looked around and saw Jay sitting at a table