Chapter 56

Lauren

I kissed my babies all over their faces. We were dropping them off since Jay had plans for us.

"I'm going to miss my babies." I pouted

"They'll be fine. Only a FaceTime call away." My mother-in-law spoke

"Come on baby." Jay grabbed my hand "It's only 4 days."

"Ok, ok." I walked out the house.

There was a car waiting for us. The driver opened the door as we approached. I climbed in first and Jay followed.

"You ready for this?"

"Yes." I smiled. "I've always wanted to go to Tahiti."

Jay held my hand as we rode to the airport. He would occasionally rub his thumb across my hand. We finally made it to the airport but the driver didn't stop in the front. He drove around and went into the back where all the planes were. I looked over at Jay and he was smiling. The car came to a stop and the driver got out.

"You got us a private jet?"

"Only the best for my baby."

"Why do you spoil me so much?" I smiled

"Cause you deserve it. Go ahead inside, I'll get the bags."

I walked up the steps and looked around inside.

"You ready for this long ass flight?" Jay sat down

"How long is it?"

"15 hours."

"What?! Babyyyy." I whined "Thats too long."

"You got me so time will fly by. We'll be there before you know it."

The pilot and flight attendant walked onto the jet and greeted us before going to the front.

The pilot let us know to buckle up and get ready for the flight. We did as we were told and the plane began to move.

As we began to lift up into the air, Jay took his seatbelt off and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"What are you doing?"

He got on his knees in front of me and pulled me down a little by my legs. He spread my thighs open and licked his lips.

"On the plane? Really? I have to stop wearing dresses around you."

He gently bit my thigh and then ran his tongue across my clit. I watched his every move and he smirked before he began to devour me.

I moaned uncontrollably, I don't know if it's because we're going higher into the air or what but this was the best head ever.

Right as I began to climax, the flight attendant walked out. I tried to push his head away but he didn't stop.

"Sorry!" She quickly turned around and went back into the front.

My legs jerked as he removed his tongue from me. I tried to catch my breath as I sat there.

~~~~~

"Wake up baby." I felt Jay kissing on me but I shrugged him off.

"We're here." He kissed me again.

I opened my eyes and looked out the window. All I could see was the beautiful trees and clear water for miles.

We exited the plane and there was a boat waiting. We climbed on and the driver took us to our room. It was about a 30 minute boat ride before we reached the place. The scenery was so beautiful though.