Chapter 55

Lauren

"Does everybody have everything before we leave?" I asked for the 12th time. Its hella early but I want to get on the road early.

"Yes."

"Ok. I want my wedding to be perfect and if any one of you mess this up, I'm beating ya ass."

Jayceon decided to have the wedding in Florida. I checked my bags once again to make sure I had everything. I've been trying to contact my mother but haven't had any luck. I sent her a quick text with all of the details and left it at that.

"Come on fat man." I picked up Kody.

He's 6 months now and his heavy butt weighs 28 pounds. I don't know if its the breastmilk or Jay's genes but this boy is big. Lyric on the other hand is 3 going on 30. She's too much.

Jay and the other guys already left. His mother would not let us see each other. She said its bad luck for him to see me the day before the wedding. I didn't argue. She's been married for over 25 years. She must know what she's talking about.

I carried Kody out to my car and strapped him in. Lyric climbed inside and buckled her own seat belt. Riley and Amber is riding with me since their men is with Jay. His mom and dad left after he did.

"Ya'll sure you have everything?"

"Yes!" Amber and Riley said at the same time.

I got in the driver's seat and pulled out of the driveway. I can't believe my wedding is tomorrow.

9 hours later

I laid across the bed and watched Kody play with his toys. We got to Florida about an hour ago. Jay's room is right next to mine and I've been tempted to go over there. I haven't touched him in a day. It's killing me.

"What you doing in here?" Riley walked in.

"Nothing." I sat up.

"Well I got us an appointment to get our nails and feet done today. We have to be there at 4. And your stylist text me and let me know that she will be here at 8:30 in the morning."

"Look at you handling everything." I smiled

"Thats what I'm supposed to do. Is Jay's cousins here?"

"Yea. They have their own room though. Its four of them."

"You nervous?" She sat on the bed

"Hell yea. I have to go look at the venues to make sure everything is how I want it. You riding with me?"

"Sure. Let me put my shoes on." She walked out.

I sat up and grabbed Kody. I took him in the living room with Jay's mom.

"Im about to go check out the venue and make sure everything is good."

"Ok sweetie. Take your time."

I walked out the room with Riley and went down to the parking lot. I climbed into my car and put the address into the GPS. It was only 10 minutes away.

"I'm ready to see this." Riley took off her seat belt.

The two buildings were side by side. One was for the wedding and the other is where the reception will be.

I walked into the wedding venue first.