Chapter 50

Jayceon

I walked into the house and the sound of music filled my ears. Lyric was coloring in her book in the living room. I looked around for Lauren and she was in the kitchen dancing. She's so naturally beautiful. She doesn't have to dress up to impress me. I could tell she was in the middle of cleaning up. She noticed me watching her and she stepped away from the counter.

 She noticed me watching her and she stepped away from the counter

I leaned against the door frame and watched her. She turned around and came towards me.

I met her half way and she began to grind on me

"Fuck it up bae." I cheered her on and she laughed

The song ended and another one started playing. Her face scrunched up and she was about to change it.

"Wait. This my shit. Let me hear it." I pulled her back.

We danced around the kitchen as I attempted to sing to her. I know I cant sing but I sing to my baby anyway.

"I done fell in love with a bad bitch, she somebody's daughter. First time I licked it, It taste like water."

She turned around and wrapped her arms around my body.

"She call me Daddy cause a nigga like to spoil her" I grabbed her ass as we rocked from side to side.

She laid her head on my chest as I continued to sing

"I been putting in work, until the sun down. And I don't want to pull out, I want a son now." I stepped back and rubbed her stomach.

Lauren

I laughed at Jay as he rubbed my stomach and sung the song.

"Dont be laughing at my singing."

"Im not baby. I'll listen to you sing all day." I stood on my tip toes to kiss him before going back to clean.

"Now you got me tripping, I be thinking about the way that pussy gripping. I tell that pussy I appreciate, appreciate, appreciate you." Jay continued to sing the song