one

"Smack cam." I whispered to my iPhone 5s. I had an mischevious smirk played on my peach lips as I filled my right hand with a white whipped substance. I then turned the camera around to face my hand before I held down the button for a mili-second. I then walked into the room where my seventeen year old brother was playing some GTA.

I ran up sneakily behind him and smacked the shaving cream on his face as I yelled the popular phrase of "smack cam". Sound familiar? Well it's from Vine. I'm one of those weirdos on there, a popular one too. Maybe before I say anything else I should explain who I am. I'm Cora Skye, my actual name is Coraleigh Skye-Zedler, but everyone who knows me calls me Cora Skye. I am fourteen years old, well soon to be fifteen, just 1 more month. I live in the small state of Conneticut, and I am partly famous from a viral 6 second video of me squirting water in my little sister's face.

And the thing is, I didn't even think it was that funny.

See, I was just chilling with her in my room and then out of nowhere she was complaining about how she needs a boyfriend, mind you she's ten at that time, and so I grabbed my water bottle, squirted it in her face, said "sorry, you sounded thirsty" and vined it, and for some reason people enjoyed it, so I kept on doing random things and then I slowly started dedicated my whole life to vine.

I would always walk around thinking of how I could make something into a vine, vine was all I thought of. I can't even tell you how many times I've gotten in-school suspension because I've vined so many times in school. Vine is all that runs through my mind 24/7.

I'm kind of a loner though. I have 3.4 million followers on Vine, making me the #9 most followed on Vine, but I don't really have any "vine friends" like everyone else does. I don't really care to. I only have around two maybe, Princess Lauren and Matthew Espinosa, but that's actually it. Judge me. But it's all I need, I'd be glad to meet more but I'm completely satisfied.

My brother gave me an evil glare before wiping the substance off his face, which made me laugh. I clicked stop and then posted the vine to all my followers quickly captioning it "Sibling love ;) @Nate Zedler".

"I literally hate you." He said wiping the shaving cream off of his hands and drying them off.

"You love me, and I bet you're gonna miss me like crazy when I go to Magcon." I teased him.

"I don't like the Magcon idea," he said "you're the only girl Cora." He said. He was an overprotective brother, and our three year age gap gave him the opportunity to do a better job at it. Like for example, my last boyfriend, he was obsessivey protective with him. His name was Ryan, and he was gorgeous. He had sandy brown hair that flipped to the side and piercing grey eyes with a hint of green and blue. He was a few inches taller than me, and had a solid six pack.

Basically he was every girl in our grades dream guy, and together we were the dream couple because I was every guys dream girl. Don't know why, but I was. Ryan said it was because of my long dark brown waves, my glossy hazel eyes, my perfect heart shaped lips, and my adorable freckles. I begged to differ. I'm just normal. I'm not short nor am I tall, I'm not skinny nor am I fat, I'm absolutely normal.

But things with Ryan and I ended less than or just about a month ago when I out of the blue lost all of my feelings for him. I just sensed a different feeling as if things weren't the same with us, or neither of us felt anything, and I was right. Because he cheated on me with one of my 'best friends' multiple times during our relationship. I mean not that our relationship lasted that long in the first place, we dated for like a month.

And besides, I'm fourteen. I don't need a boyfriend, and currently I don't want one. I'm completely fine without a guy in my life unlike the bitches on Twitter who are always like "I have no guy to sleep with, I hate sleeping alone". Like you're fourteen, you should be sleeping alone slut. (A/N: Jack and Jack's vine ;))