4. We can leave that one out

Marco POV

Marco! Where should I put all these things? – shouted Fornell trying to balance boxes with old photos that dangerously moved from side to side while he was walking down the stairs.

On the table genius – I said jokingly following him, and taking my laptop from the couch.

Robin's birthday was approaching and we have decided to make him a big collage of all cool photos that we have taken together in the past. Yeah I know that it sounds girly, but he always blabbed that now the times have changed and nobody collects pictures and that you have them on your phone and simply nobody cherishes memories. Blah blah blah. So now he would have his own memory wall. Lord wants, lord gets. Pronto.

Where is Ramsey? He should have been here like an hour ago. – I asked Forni playing angry.

Work stuff man. He texted me that his meeting prolonged and he should be here any minute. – answered my friend carefully taking out all the photos from the boxes. We decided that we will first look through old photos and then choose also some from recent years that we have already saved on my computer. Than Marcell will print them and we will put them all together to make this collage.

Suddenly the door opened and Ramsey stormed in.

Bros, I'm sorry. I've lost the track of time. – he said breathing heavily – Marco stop staring at me as you would like to strangle me. Seriously.

Chill bro, I'm just hungry and we didn't want to order without you. – I replied with a grin.

Good, let's order the usual. And let's finally start looking through these photos. There is a shit load of them and I'm afraid we will spend the whole night doing that. – said Ramsey.

After few hours we have reached the box from 2006 and I hesitantly looked at one of the albums. Guys looked at me with understanding when I reached for it sighing.

Bro, if you want we can leave that one out. – said Fornell.

No, it's good. I know that there are plenty of cool photos of Robin in that one, so let's to it quickly. – I replied briefly opening the album.

We immediately started laughing seeing a photo of Robin's naked butt on the first page. Yeah, that was a fun time. I was 17 that summer, and guys – Robin and Forni were 16. We went together to England for a language course and we've spent there nearly a month. We were looking carefully through the photos and pulling out those we wanted to scan to put on our collage. Than I saw a photo that I dreaded the most. There she was smiling shyly, her blue eye sparkling, and me hugging her from behind. I quickly put the photo back, and started to look at another. She was also on them but accompanied by other people so I did not have to focus on her. After choosing few more, I've closed the album and put it aside.

Anyone fancies a beer? – I asked quickly and went to the kitchen.

Bring three, bro – said Forni.

I was back within a second.

Ummhh, Marco? – asked Forni quietly.

Sup, bro? – I said taking a sip.

Do you have contact with her? - he asked.

You know I don't. It was a long time ago. - I answered taking a sip.

Yeah, yeah I know. I'm just curious, I was wondering if you perhaps know anything about her. Like what she does, how she looks... - he hesitated.

Marcel, stop it. You know there is nothing to talk about. At least I don't have anything to tell you. I'm not interested in old stories. Now I'm interested in Klara. – I responded angrily.

Chill, I was just asking. I just saw a girl very similar to her few days ago in a shop and now looking at that photos I just reminded myself of that. You know doppelgangers. – he looked at me pleadingly, and smiled.

I just chuckled and when I was opening my mouth to respond him when suddenly Ramsey spoke.

She is fine. At least looks like this. Working a lot, being important so on and so on – he said in a casual way and took himself another slice of pizza.

And you how do you know that – I asked nearly spitting my beer. - You have never met her, you weren't with us in England. So please stop this nonsense.

It was hard to not know how she looks like after seeing this photo for many years in a frame next to your bed bro. So maybe I didn't know her personally, but I would definitely recognize her... - he said shrugging his shoulders. – as I did today.