25. Please do not try to fool me

Marco POV

So brother. Let me summarize. – Said Mario looking at me seriously taking a sip of his beer. – There is a girl, that you used to know some time ago. There was a thing between you two, but then it broke. And now you met her after a long time, and you should be pissed at her but instead you are thinking about her more and more? Right?

Exactly – I nodded.

Shit Marco, it would be easier if were not so mysterious about it. You told me only the main problem, not any details. I have no idea how to help you – he looked at me.

Bro, I don't need help. I will manage it, I just had to talk with somebody about that. Just to let it out of my lungs. – I answered.

Ok, I am here for you whenever you need me. As for now I think you should just let it be. You have Klara, you are happy together and you know, if you say that you haven't seen that person for ages that probably means that you are just curious and this was just unexpected. – Mario said and I heard a hiccup.

Maybe you are right – I said softly and smiled.

Great, and when you were planning on telling me that Marta is that person? – his face was really serious and I swallowed hard.

I am not telling you that. And no, it is not her – I said trying to laugh.

Marco, bro. First of all you are not the best liar in the world. Not if someone knows you, and second of all I really have eyes. – he smiled – I remember how you were behaving on the Cocaine party when she was there at the dancefloor. At first I thought it is just a nice girl, but when we met in Vapiano and you suddenly stopped talking only to open your mouth when their colleagues were to order something for her, I knew that something was up. And after today I was sure.

What after today? – I asked.

Marco, all the time you were searching her with your eyes. When you saw her with Warren when we were going out I thought that you would punch someone. So please do not try to fool me and admit that she is that person. – Mario said.

I just lowered my gaze and nodded.
So what happened? – he asked.

This is a long story, but she hurt me. She really meant a lot to me, and then she just threw it all out. – I said hesitantly.

Marco, I will not pressure you. Maybe one day you will tell me the whole story. But as for now I see two ways. First, you just ignore it. Treat her like a new acquaintance, because she will be around for sometime. Just try to get used to it and forget about the past. And second option, you talk to her because I think that you have some unfinished business and it is bothering you. I will not tell you which way to choose, but in both you have my ful support. – he said patting my back.

I sighed and took a big sip of my beer. I knew Mario was right, but I was not sure which option should I choose.

Marta POV

Italian or Chinese? – I looked out from the kitchen to Warren who was sitting on my couch opening a bottle of wine.

I don't believe that Germans have a good pizza, so let's choose Chinese. – he said pouring wine to two glasses.

I nodded and asked.

The usual? – he smiled in return. So I quickly called the nearby restaurant and ordered two kung pao chicken dishes. Then I went to the living room and sat on the opposite side of the couch and put my legs on his knees. Warren gave me a glass  and said:

For new adventures! – we clinged our glasses and then he asked. – So babe how are you doing here?

It's good. I really love the office in here and people working here. The opportunities are great. The city itself is no New York or London but I started to like it. It was hard at the beginning but now I think that at the end I will be happy with my decision of coming here. – I said smiling.

Good, I am happy to hear that. – Warren smiled. – and I am glad to see you. It is already a year an a half since I last saw you. – he caressed by leg.

Our food was delivered after twenty minutes and we ate it quickly. Now Warren was opening the second bottle of wine and we were listening to some music. We have known each other for around 3 years. While I was working for two years in the NYC office he was my work colleague. Well, maybe even more than that. We were never a couple but there was always some kind of tension between us, and we even slept with each other few times. He even told me once that he is in love with me, but I couldn't return that. I liked him a lot, he was extremely attractive but even trying I was not able to fall in love with him. And that is why a year and a half ago I took the job offer for transition to Warsaw office and I went back home. After that we were always staying in touch, but most of all we were contacting each other on the professional basis.

I missed spending time with you Marta – Warren said pouring me a glass of wine – It was always fun.

I smiled and took a sip.

I missed you too W. It is good to see a friendly face. – I replied. Warren put his glass on the table and moved close to me on the sofa. He caressed my cheek with his thumb.

You know what else did I miss? – he said in a low voice. I shook my head lightly. – This. – he said and kissed me.

At first I was hesitant, but after a while my lips responded to his soft kiss. Still being kissed I put my glass on the table and then put my hands around his neck and pulled him closed to me. He smiled into the kiss, and I felt his tongue trying to open my lips. I invited him and kiss became more and more passionate.

Oh baby – he smiled looking into my eyes – That is what I am talking about.

He returned to kissing me but this time he went for my neck and collar bone. I felt pleasant shivers running down my spine. Then he started to unbutton my shirt, and while I was caressing his muscular back under his t-shirt he started to lick my decolette and went for the breasts.

In few seconds I was on my sofa without my shirt. Warren took off his shirt too and started to put small kisses on my belly going down to my pants.

He looked at me questioningly and I smiled. Quickly he unbuttoned my pants and took them off. He was back kissing my lips when I felt his fingers stroking the fabric of my tongs. Gosh, this guy had the game. After few seconds I felt his finger slowly going under the fabric and caressing my clit. I moved my pelvis a little bit closer to him, and he placed a finger inside me. A soft sigh went out of my lips. While he was working me down there by putting another finger in he looked into my eyes and smiled.

And you know what babe? – he whispered to my ear. – Today there was a guy on the set looking at you all the time. And that made me even more horny for you.

I chuckled.

Because only I can do the things to you like that – he said and kissed my soft spot on the neck.

What guy? The old cameraman? – I whispered sighing.

Nope. Why are you asking? – he said never stopping kissing me – Do you want to try him?

No stupid, I want to now about whom should I be careful – I winked seeing him going down my body to my delicate parts.

Than beware of Marco Reus, cause he was simply undressing you with his eyes – he said and started kissing my inner thigh. I stiffened immediately. Nearly jumping up of the sofa.

Warren, I am sorry, I can't. – I said shaking my head. – We shouldn't.

He looked at me puzzled.

I thought that you liked it? Is it something with Reus? – he asked in an angry voice.

No, no. Just I don't feel like it. We haven't seen each other for a while, I thought that everything between us was clarified. It is wine, too much wine, acting through us. – I said putting on my shirt.

Ok, babe. If you say so. – Warren was not convinced. – I think I should go now. We see each other in the office. Ok? No strange feelings?

No strange feelings. – I nodded and gave him his shirt. He quickly dressed up and went out after kissing my cheek.

I closed the door, put my back on the door and simply slid down to the floor. I felt a tear going down my cheek and sighed.

Is it something with Reus? – I remembered Warren's question.
Of course it is. I can't stop thinking about him.