7. It is not worth talking about

Marco POV

I swallowed hard. I got up immediately I went to the fridge to grab another beer. I've opened it and drank a half in one sip. Then I walked fast to the living room where guys were sitting quietly.

And Ramsey, tell me. If Marcell would have not started this topic, when where you planning to tell me that? – I asked bitterly looking at him.

Dunno bro, you told us yourself once not to bring the topic anymore. So I wanted to respect that. It just came out of me when Forni started – he looked at me unsure.

Yeah, right. Ok guys I think that as for today we have everything for Robin's collage. Choose remaining photos from the ones you have on your phones or on iCloud and let's meet tomorrow to arrange it and print it. I have a training session in the morning so probably I should go to sleep now. – I said ending my beer and getting up.

Bro, you sure? – asked Forni with a worried look.

Yup. Sorry, I am just afraid that I will not get up in the morning if we sit here a little bit more. – I answered.

Sure, but the whole issue with... - he started.

There is no issue Forni. It is not worth talking about.  – I said – I will call you in the morning allright?

Sure, we will be in touch. – said Marcell getting up looking at Ramsey. – Come bro, it's time for us.

After they shut the door I went to the cabinet where I stored high percentage alcohols. I took a glass and poured myself some whisky. I have finished it in few seconds. After two more glasses I sat on the sofa and took the cell out of my pocket. With a blurred vision I have looked on the screen and finally decided to write a message.

Marco (11:15 pm)

Babe, are you doing sth? Because if not, I have some good ideas.

I pressed "send" button and waited for few minutes, of course pouring myself more whisky. I didn't have any training in the morning, I just wanted the guys to go.

Klara (11:19 pm)

Your place or mine?

I smirked looking at the screen. She was my girlfriend for almost ten months now and she was still eager for spontaneous sex, I liked that about her.

Marco (11:20 pm)

How fast can you be here?

I replied and put the phone on the coffee table. Now I will pour myself another whisky and put all of the photo boxes to the guestroom. After 20 minutes I heard the door bell.

I went quickly to open and saw Klara in a short golden dress. She looked sharp and hot.

Hi babe... - she said entering and trying to add something. I didn't let them. I shut the door quickly and grabbed her waist pressing her very close to me and started to kiss her passionately. She took her heels off and still kissing we went to the bedroom occasionally bumping into things on our way.

That night I took her rough. That night there was nothing delicate about our sex. No making love, just fucking.