23. And what the hell happened to him?

Marcel POV

After nearly 5 hours we were finally done with the shooting. The crew already went and now there was only me, Robin and Marco packing the rest of the clothes that we were supposed to bring tomorrow to our showroom.

It was around 10.30PM when I knocked on Marta's office door.

Come – she shouted. I we not hesitated and entered the room, Robin and Marco following me. She was laying on a small couch her legs stretched, looking through some documents. – You are already done? – she asked smiling, there was still some music playing in the back. Now some Chris Brown. I smiled to myself thinking that it is funny that she plays exactly the same songs as Marco has in his car.

Yup, so we will be going. Thank you once more for your help. – I smiled and she nodded.

Oh come on, I didn't do nothing. – she said still laying on the couch. She really looked nice – her wavy hair in a high bun, tight black long sleeve with quite deep decolette, and tight black jeans. She was not my type, I always treated her as a friend, maybe even a sister, but never as a woman. But looking at her now as she looked so at ease, not pretending anything it was really hard to understand for me why is she alone.

Are you coming with us? – asked Robin, I looked at him, and saw Marco looking not really comfortable wandering with his eyes everywhere around the room. – We will grab something to eat. So you are more than welcome to join.

Thank you but no. Raincheck? I am still waiting for a conference call with our LA office, it is supposed to start in half an hour. So I have to stay here, because I can only take it by safe internet conection – She smiled sitting up. – I will let you out.

She stood up and stretched herself a little putting her hands up in the air. When she did that her shirt went a little up showing a small tattoo in a shape of circle on the left side of her lower belly.

Come – she smiled and went pass us. Robin went after her but Marco stood there petrified.

Bro, move! – I punched him in the arm.

We hugged her goodbye, well me and Robin, Marco just nodded, and we went outside.

While we were going into the direction of our cars I asked.

Marco, you allright?

Yes, but you know I don't feel like eating at this hour. I would better go home. – he said absentmindedly. He got to his car, waved us goodbye and in a second I heard the roar of his Aston Martin.

And what the hell happened to him? – I asked Robin.

The question is wrongly constructed Forni. I would rather ask who happened to him, but I think that you already know the answer – he said pointing at the lonely window in the office building where stil there was some light.

But he told me today that he will act casually, like they have met just few days ago – I said looking at him.

I know that. I asked them both to behave, because I was tired of this strange situtations – he said nodding.

What the fuck happened between them ten years ago? They were so great together... - I asked more to myself. – Did he ever told you?

Nope, he just asked once not to ever mention her again to him. You were there with me, and that was the last time until her coming now to Dortmund that her topic was raised. – he said. – But you know what? I really thought back then that they are simply meant for each other.