17. Can you please shut up for a minute?

Marta POV 2006

I was standing there and really fighting the tears not to come from my eyes. My heart was pounding like crazy.

There , I said that. So really Marco, please, leave me alone. – I said to him once more.

Marta... - he started and made slowly two steps into my direction. He was now standing so close that I could easily smell his scent – I know that I disappeared but I needed some time to think.

Great timing. It is what people usually do when there is a party – I said ironically and sighed. – If you want to continue thinking in here I can be the one to go.

No, don't go. You don't understand – he said looking straight into my eyes and biting his lip.

Of course I don't fucking understand – I said mad and he chuckled. – What is so funny now?

Nothing, just the way you swear. You always become so serious – he said smiling slightly.

Great. – I sighed starting to walk when he grabbed my wrist once more.

Marta. I needed some time alone because I needed to get my thoughts under control. I needed to think how to tell you something. – he said quietly.

I hope that you succeeded, we can talk tomorrow or next week. I'm not really in the mood now. – I said in a bitchy way.

Oh god, can you please shut up for a minute? – he said smiling and putting one of his hands on my cheek. Wiping a small tear gathering in the corner of my eye. 

I wanted to tell you that you look beautiful today. So breathtaking that I was left speechless when I saw you. – he swallowed looking into my eyes – I wanted to tell you that I can't stop thinking about you, that I hate getting up in the mornings but a thought that I could wait for you in front of your room  makes me want to do that. I wanted to tell you that I adore when you curse, and when you smile. Oh there it is the smile that I like – he said running his thumb over my lips where a small smile appeared – Marta, I like you so fucking much.

I was so stunned by what he had just told me that I was just standing there looking deep into his eyes. I felt my knees weakening. Nobody told nothing and second by second I saw that he was becoming more and more scared of my reaction. But then I l smiled widely.

He returned the smile and bridged to me. He put his forehead on mine still touching my cheek with his hand. And then after a few second I felt his soft lips on mine. He was so gentle yet so passionate that I thought that we are the only people in the World.

Never to be separated.