24. Are you looking for Marta?

Marta POV

Ok then. Thailand it is. -  said Kaya while we were skyping and choosing the destination to spend our New Years Eve and two weeks afters. It was already second half of November and it was high time for us to arrange something. We have agreed that I would go back to Warsaw for Christmas Eve (which for Polish people is the most important day of these holidays) and that we will catch a plane to Bangkok on 25th of December. - So, how are you workaholic?

Fine. It's getting better. Work is good. We are making now many Christmas campaigns so it is fun – I said smiling to the web camera.

Boring. That I know. I have met yesterday with Anna for coffe and she told me everything about your work. – said Kaya pretending to yawn – But what about your personal life? Did you made some friends there?

Personal life is ok. I mean I meet sometimes with Paul, this gay guy from my work. Other people at work are also cool, we spend some weekends and parties together. Quite often I meet with Robin and Forni. Yesterday Ramsay, remember him from Robin's party? – I asked, and she nodded – so he took me yesterday to Dusseldorf to do some shopping and it was fun.

Ok, so it is better than I expected – she smiled – and how about BVB players?

What do you mean? – I asked pouring myself some wine.

Anna told me that on Monday your team has a shooting for the Christmas video for BVB and I was asking if you already met some of those handsome guys- she wiggled her eyebrows.

Oh, you wouldn't ever let go, would you? – I sighed – To feed your curiosity I have met Marco few times, but always by accident or in a large group of people. As for other BVB players I know Auba, Goetze and Durm. They are nice.

But have you talked? – Kaya asked.

With them? Of course! How would I know them without talking to them? – I laughed.

No stupid. I was asking have you talked with Marco. – she explained annoyed.

Yes, no, not really. We say hi to each other, and most of the time we pretend that the other one is not there. But at least I am not wanting to burst out of tears in his presence. So that is good. – I said.

And are you planning to ask him why he treated you like that then? – she asked.

No. I don't care. It wouldn't change a thing now. He hurt me a lot, he broke my heart, but I was young then and stupid for trusting him. Now I am older, more mature and I don't care for his explanation. It would not turn back time. – I said taking a sip.

You don't seem very convinced by your own words – she started. – but maybe you are right. Because of that experience you are who you are now, and I love you M. Of course maybe you would have been a little less stubborn and wicked, but still I love you.

Thank you K. – I laughed and blew her a kiss. – I really can't wait chilling with you on the beach in Thailand.

Marco POV

Guys so once more from the top. When we start playing music Auba enters first – said Paul pointing at Pierre. – then Erik, Andre and Roman. Mario and Marco you go next. Understood? – he asked and we nodded. Today we were shooting a special Christmas video for our fans. The atmosphere on the shoot is very relaxed and we have a lot of laugh. There are lots of people – cameramen, makeupists coordinators from BERGS agency. I have been talking with Paul, and saw the other two whom we have met some time in Vapiano, I think their names were Ben and Gina.

Paul and where is your boss? – asked Auba smiling – I would like to say hello but I haven't seen her.

That is a very good question Auba – he laughed – she came here with me and then disappeared. She is always like that, I suppose that she found something that is not ok and now is sitting somewhere in the corner trying to fix it.