40. A date at home has it perks

Marta POV

I woke up around 11AM. What was an unusual hour for me, because I tend to sleep just a little. I was trying to move a little bit but I realized that it was not possible. I felt a strong arm on my waist. I smiled to myself. Marco was sleeping next to me, quietly snoring to himself.

With all delicacy I finally stood up from the bed and covered him with a blanket. Last night was full of emotions. We have been talking a lot, and I was happy that finally we had an opportunity to clarify everything. And then I just enjoyed cuddling with him. I smiled to myself and went to take a shower.

I put some jeggings and a long, oversized t-shirt. I decided not to pretend that I am someone else in front of Marco. He has to learn exactly who I am. So today is Sunday and I just want to feel comfy and cozy at my own home. I put headphones on because I usually listen to the music in the morning, but I didn't want to wake him up. I played one of the songs of Robin Thicke and started to sway my hips while preparing breakfast.

Suddenly I felt hands on my hips and I turned quickly taking off the headphones. Marco stood there and smiled. He looked sweet just in his boxershorts with his hair in all directions.

Good morning – he said giving me a small peck on the lips – I like being waken up by the smell of coffee and a beautiful girl dancing.

Don't get too used to it – I winked at him and he pouted.

Why? – he asked pretending to be sad.

Because my dear to earn such privileges you should first take me to few dates – I smiled. Marco smiled widely and kissed me on the cheek.

I would love to. But first I need a shower. – he grinned and went to the bathroom.

We spend a very nice morning with each other. After breakfast we sat on the sofa and watched some episodes of Friends and just laughed our asses off. It felt so good to have him around. Unfortunately around 2PM he had to go to his afternoon BVB training.

So... - he started standing next to door unwilling to go – about that date. Do you have time tomorrow evening?

You are fast – I winked.

I have lost too much time already. Come to my place, I will make us a dinner or we can just order something. Unfortunately with all the press it would be uncomfortable for us to go to a restaurant...- he said ashamed.

Dinner at your place will be better than ok. Just send me the address and an hour – I grinned – And just go already. You will be late.

He smiled, pressed a soft kiss on my cheek and run down the stairs.

After few minutes I heard a soft knock on the door. Smiling I went to open. And without looking I started to laugh saying:

I told you that you will be late... - stopped seeing a grinning Robin in front of me. He entered my apartment with a bag of food.

I suppose that it is not me being late – he winked sitting at a stool next to a counter in my kitchen.

No, I am sorry – I shook my head embarrassed.

You don't have to be so discreet. I saw Marco's car on your street – he said and I went red. – Oh, and now you are blushing. So that means that he eventually came to you. That is good, I just couldn't stand you two pretending that there is nothing between you. So – he said taking a bite of Chinese that he brought – you two are back together?

Hahaha. Nope. – I laughed ashamed – But I decided to give him a chance. We will see.

Great. Then I am waiting for the big wedding and a bunch of red mini-reuses. – he grinned and I punched him on the arm.