36. Do you have any feelings for me?

Marta POV

We were all standing behind Ania and guys gathered behind Robert. I hated that part of Polish weddings. This was so embarrassing for me. And I always hoped not to catch the bouquet. I wasn't ready to dance in front of everybody with some unknown guy, and most of all I knew that I would find the love of my life and marry soon.

One, twoooooo, three! – Robert and Ania shouthed and they threw their things simuoltaneously. Girls started to scream and I wanted to back myself when suddenly I was pushed from behind and trying to regain balance I put my hands in front of me. And then I felt that something landed in the palm of my right hand. Oh fuck, shit, no way! I thought to myself. Ania turned and when she saw that I was the one to catch she beamed. Girls started to jump around me happily, when I heard an extremely loud roar of happiness from the side of the guys.

So dear guests let me present the next couple to marry – Robert exclaimed happily and all the guests applauded.

Kaya took the bouquet from my hands winking at me and showing me with her hands to move to the middle of the dancing floor. And I grimaced at her angrily. I turned my head into direction of where my fake husband was supposed to wait, and I really had to swallow. Marco was standing there smiling at me shyly. I approached him and returned the smile. He took my hands and whispered.

Now we dance? – I just nodded, still being shocked by the whole situation and in the same time a little amused by Marco's shyness. The music started and with it we began to move a little, everybody started to clap their hands. And fortunately after few second we were not alone on the dancefloor. I smiled with relief.

You do not to be in the limelight? – Marco whispered.

I prefer to be the one creating the limelight – I winked – but you should be used to it?

Naaah, I learned to deal with it but still sometimes I get terrified. You know dancing with a beautiful woman in the middle of Poland is not the same as entering Signal Iduna Park – he smiled.

So you are still stressed while entering the pitch? How come you manage to play then? – I asked.

I didn't say that this one terrifies me – he winked. – But being chosen to be the next groom in some kind of weird game, and ending up here with you in front of all your friends can make a man shy – he looked me deeply in the eyes and I swallowed. Oh gosh, those sparkles, this smile. He lead his tongue through his lips discretly and that made me bite my lower lip. Till the end of the song we were not talking at all but we just stared to each other's eyes.

*****
It was around 2AM and the party was just crazy. Everybody was in a good mood and we were dancing our asses off. Even Marco who at the beginning seemed to be a little down was having a good time, and we have danced with each other few times.

Now I was in the room on the ground floor that was destined as a storage for all the wedding present. Before the party we have also left there a first aid kit. I desperately needed a plaster for my feet because my legs were just hurting from dancing and my shoes turned out not to be the most comfy. I was rummaging through the room trying to find the kit when I heard the door closing. Without looking I said in Polish.

Kaya do you know where the fuck is this kit? I would love to dance a little more – I said annoyed, but nobody answered me. After few seconds I felt a pair of hands on my hips and I turned around quickly terrified just to land in Marco's arms.

Oh shit, Marco. Are you really trying to scare me to death once more? – I chuckled trying to take a step back, but he held me firmly.

Marta... - he looked at me seriously – Tell me please.... Do you have any feelings for me?