10. Have you seen Marco?

Marta POV

I tell you Kaya I am going there only for one drink to see how it looks like, to greet the client and then I am heading home. Really I need some sleep and not a party – I said annoyed to my friend that by the phone was trying to convince me to have some fun.

Yeah, yeah right. Stop whining. I am sure that you will have a blast and that you look great so maybe this night you will not go to sleep alone in that shitty Dortmund. – she said laughing.

I really looked good I had to admit that I was proud of myself. I had a black short dress with a deep V-neck and golden heels. It was sexy but not too much. But still I was not in a mood to meet guys.

I can her your thoughts Marta. Remember that I know you. – said Kaya – I just mean that maybe it would be good for you to meet someone and parties are good for that.

I know K. I am here – I said looking at a crowd before the entrance to the club. – I have to go. I'll call you in the morning, ok?

Sure! Have fun. And say hello to Forni from me. – she said hanging up.

I put the cell to a small clutch and went past the crowd to the VIP entrance. I was inside just in few seconds. Took a look around me and smiled. The two Marcel's really did a great job. The club looked awesome. I heard new Tinie Tempah music from the speakers and I went to the bar. A little party never killed somebody right?

I was waiting for my turn next to the bar, when the bartender looked at me and asked.

What shall I prepare for you?

I was opening my mouth when I suddenly heard the voice from the back.

Caipirinha for the lady Carl. Put it on my account. – I turned to see Forni grinning. – So finally you came? Good! And you look stunning. I back my words from the morning, you don't look great, you look hot.

Thanks Marcell, I am trying. – I winked – How did you know about the drink?

Oh come one! You used to drink it all the time when you were seventeen and of course underaged. – he smiled.

Don't say it out loud, you could harm my reputation. – I smiled. – And I must confess I am happy to be here it really looks extraordinary. Good job guys. Oh and Kaya says hi!

How is the crazy one? I would love to see her one day. And about seeing, there is someone who really wanted to meet you. – he said when I felt two hands grabbing my waist from behind. I nearly chuckled to death. Was it?

Sleeping beauty! Never in my life I would imagine seeing you here so I couldn't believe when Forni told me that you are working in Dortmund. But it is really you! – said Robin beaming, when I could finally let the air of my lungs with relief. – But young lady I should be really pissed at you for not contacting me and saying it personally. – he added with a little frown.

Robin, long time – I said smiling slightly – You know, I am sorry but I just ....

I am joking. You don't have to explain yourself. – he cut me still smiling – So how are the things going? I heard that you are making a career in marketing?

If you say so – I winked at him.

We were standing at the bar for some time chatting and making fun when suddenly a dark skinned guy, very stylish, maybe a little bit too much for my taste approached us.

Marcel I am sorry, have you seen Marco? – said the guy in funny English and I felt my heart jumping to my throat. – He texted me a while ago saying that he is coming and I have been looking for him, but have no idea where he is.

Auba, you don't have to search for him anymore he is .... – said Forni looking at something behind me.

Here, my friend. – I heard a voice and felt shiver running through my spine. I took a sip of my drink quickly and turned myself just to look in the pair of ice cold green eyes.

Hi!

Thanks for reading my story <3 I hope you are enjoying it!

Have a nice week!

M.