5. Marco has no sense of humour

Marco POV

You did fucking WHAT?! – I exclaimed feeling blood rushing through my veins. It was some kind of stupid joke.

Marco, if you have problems with your hearing then you should probably inform your BVB doctor about it. It could be dangerous on the pitch, and... - Ramsey tried to continue.

Marcel stop it. You know that in some situations Marco has no sense of humor. Please go to the point. – Forni cut him.

Ok, ok guys. I'm sorry. So... as you know today I had a meeting with BERGS agency so as to discuss with them the details of our upcoming cooperation and to finalize our agreement. – said Ramsey scratching his head. – And during that meeting I was told that they are now having a new Creative Director that was transferred from their Warsaw office , who would be signing the agreement from their side and who obviously should meet us. – he finished pointing at Forni, who was the cofounder of Cocaine.

Really interesting Ramsey. Could you please cut the bullshit? – I asked irritated.

This is the part of the story Marco, so please do not interrupt me. So I said to them that of course we would love to meet the new person. Paul, the agency guy went to get the person, and after few moments there she stood in front of me. – Ramsey ended looking at me.

Who stood in front of you? A Director lady, great. Suppose that she was hot as Angela Merkel. – I said ironically. Really, why is he telling me this bullshit?

No Marco, you don't understand. – he reached for the album and took the photo that froze the blood in my veins. – She was standing in front of me, idiot. – Ramsey said pointing at the blue-eyed girl.

Yeah, you must be mistaken. You probably saw the doppelganger. The one that Forni saw in the shop the other day. You know how that is, I sometimes mistake other people for you when I'm in the hurry. Remember when... - I stated jokingly.

No, I'm sorry. It was definitely her. The name was the same, the look was the same...well of course she does not look like a seventeen year old girl anymore. But the features are the same. She gave me her card. – Ramsey said pulling out a paper from his wallet and gave it to me. - See it for yourself.

I took it hesitantly. Then after a deep breath looked at it and saw her name. Fuck, it was there! How is it possible?

You know...coincidences happen. I think that there are probably ten Marco Reuses in the world. – I said.

God, Marco. You are so stubborn. Check it online if you don't believe me. – barked Ramsey.

Guys...look. – said Fornell placing my laptop in front of me. And there it was. An article from some marketing website. With HER photo. She looked different, older, more mature. But still I could recognize those blue eyes, full lips, now maybe even fuller, and brown waves. The photo showed her looking neat in a blue shirt, her arms crossed on the chest. And she was smiling slightly looking into the camera. A shiver went down my spine when I saw the headline and started to read the article:

Marta Schulz to lead creative department BERGS agency in Dortmund

The creative department of the BERGS agency has earned a new leader. After Thomas Brand who resigned from leading the agency last month the new blood has come. Marta Schulz was assigned to lead BERGS in Dortmund as a result of her well recognized work in the Warsaw office. Schulz is now the youngest Creative Director in the chain of all BERGS offices in the world.

I feel really honoured for having the possibility of leading the Dortmund office. As you know previously it had encountered some difficulties, but I hope that now with my help we will bring the new quality to the market. We have young, passionate team and in my opinion you could not wish for more if you want to succeed. – says Schulz.

Schulz has six years of experience in PR and marketing industry. Previously she was working in agencies in London, New York and Warsaw.

I felt like my head was going to explode. She was really here, in my town and I had no idea what to do about that. Fuck, fuck, fuck.