37. Checked-out

Marta POV

I woke up irritated by the sun that shone directly at my face. I had a mild headache and my mouthy was dry as a desert. I opened a bottle of water standing just next to my bed and took a sit. I felt somebody moving under the blanket and my heart stood still.

Can you please drink quieter? – Kaya's head appeared from under the blanket and I chuckled.

You look like shit – I answered.

Well, I can only return the compliment – she grinned at me – But really Marta, I will not drink any alcohol. Like never in my life.

Yeah, yeah sure – I said getting up. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I was applying some shower gel I saw a small bitemark on my collar bone. I smiled to myself remembering what happened yesterday between me and Marco. Maybe there was still a chance that we could be close again? I would lie saying if I never dreamt about it.

Kaya went to her room to shower and dress properly and we went together to the dining room to take a breakfast. There were many people there, but most of them in the same state like us so nobody was talking too much. I took a coffe and made myself a toast. When I sat on the table I took out my phone and started to look through the german websites. In two days I was going back to work, so I thought it would be good to refresh what has been happening there. After scrolling through some boring political information I went to the BILD website. When it opened I felt my heart going down to the floor. There on the main page was a big headline:

Reus can't get enough of his Klara

I swallowed hard and began to read the article. There was also a photo of them in Madeira and a one showing him entering her house early at night.

Marco Reus can't get enough of his girlfriend. They spend together the New Year's Eve on the beautiful island of Madeira and just after their return he was already at her door. You can see that their relationship is blooming. We keep our fingers crossed for one of the favorite German dreamcouples. Maybe soon we can inform about the engagement?

I put my toast on the plate and pushed it to the other side of the table. Klara! I totally forgot about her. I slept with a taken man. What that made me? A whore? A heartless bitch? Gosh I was so stupid.

Everything ok? – Kaya asked. Without saying anything I gave her my phone with the opened article. She read that and looked at me with raised eyebrows – But there is nothing new. We already know that he is with that unicorn.

Kaya, I had sex with him – I hissed at her.

I know that he was your first. But please don't tell me that you suddenly reminded yourself about that – she said annoyed.

No stupid. I had sex with him yesterday – I whispered to her.

YOU WHAT?- she exclaimed nearly spitting her food. And now everybody's eyes were on as. I looked around and saw Marco with Mats, holding their plates and approaching us. Marco smiled at me.

Shit, you are so dumb sometimes. I don't know how do you not understand it? We fucked yesterday in the storage room. We were just finished when you knocked – I hissed at her and stood up. – I have to get out of here. I will call you.

I took my phone and run past the boys who were just trying to greet us. In the door I bumped into Krychowiak.

Krycha, are you here by car? – I asked him quickly.

And good morning to you sunshine – he gave me his special smile – Yes I am.

Good. Do you have three free seats? – I asked, and he nodded. – Could you please take Mario, AnnKathrin and Marco to the airport. Something came up and I will not be able to do it.