22. Could you please focus for a little while?

Marco POV

It was 7PM and I was running late. The interview with Sky just prolonged. I hated being late so I was cursing all along my way to the shoot. I was hoping stairs and intended to open the door when it suddenly opened and I nearly crashed into some guy. I looked at him and recognized a famillar face.

Paul right? I'm sorry I was just in a hurry – I said.

No problem Marco. I was just leaving but if you are here for the shooting you should just go straight through the corridor and then turn left. You will see it without any problems – he smiled at me and showed me the direction – I would take you there but I am already late. – he smiled apologetically.

No problem. Thanks – I nodded and went inside the office. It was really nice, no wonder the guys had decided for it.

I was through the corridor and then the thought struck me. Ok so that was Paul, the guy that works with...HER. So that is why Robin and Marcel arranged it in such a short notice. So she works here. I was starting to wondering if I would like to meet her here or not when I saw the crew.

Welcome Marco! We were wondering if you are ok. You are never late – Robin laughed at me.

Sorry Bov, the interview went for too long – we shook our hands. I looked around me and the room was really impressive, spacious with loads of windows. There was also a room nearby, you could hear some nice music from the inside. You could see some light from the inside but the shades were down. I suppose that someone was still working there.  The crew already managed to arrange the lights and set in there.

I quickly went to the bathroom that was designated as our changing area and then sat down on the sofa and waited for my turn to be photographed. We had a lot of laugh and I really enjoyed that time.

Shit Marcel, we have not enough light in here. The lamps that I've brought are ok but still we need some more. Do you think you can arrange something? – Tim the photographer asked Forni.

Sure, let me see what I can do – Forni answered quickly and went to the small room from where I could here now one of my favorite songs by The Weeknd.

Tim, will the lights from that room be enough? We can put up the shades and you will have another source of light? – Forni put his head out of the door. Tim showed him his thums up, and Forni disappeared in the room one more time. After few seconds the shades were up and I could see the inside of the room. I heard some laughs and looked into the direction. In the room was Marta sitting at the desk that was near the glass dividing the two spaces. I could see her profile and she was laughing talking with Forni. She had her hair in a messy bun and was wearing the tight black longsleeve. The rest I didn't see.

Marco? Hey! Are you here? – Robin waved his hand before my face, when I realized that I have been staring at her for much too long. – Now is you turn for the photo in the first outfit. – he said following my gaze. When he saw Marta he smirked. – She let us use the office for the shoot.

I went to the set and Tim started to take pictures. Her office was just infront of me and I could see her talking with Forni, who now casually sat on her desk.

Marco, good, but could you please focus for a little while? – asked Tim a little bit annoyed. I noded and saw Robin's face with his eyebrows up.

After few minutes my time was up and I went to change my clothes for another picture. I only had to change a shirt so not thinking much I just took the first one off and shouted to Robin.

Hey Bov, which one now?

He came to me and started rummaging through clothes that were laying on one of the sofas. I heard Fornell going out of Marta's office and pointed my gaze into that direction. Suddenly I saw her looking at me briefly. Her look was really serious but when she met my eyes she smiled lightly and mouthed "hi" and after few second returned her gaze to the screen of the computer. I know that she was few meters away but I was pretty sure that I saw some blushing.

After three hour we were almost done. Once in a while a looked at Marta briefly but she was totally focused on her work.

You look at her as she was some kind of animal in the Zoo. – said Forni sitting next to me on the couch.

Nonsense. I am just looking around me. – I looked at him seriously.

Yeah, right. – he looked at me not convinced.

Really Forni, cut me some slack. I know what you think. But really, there are some things from the past, but they do not matter now. First of all it was long time ago, second I am still fucking mad at her but I talked with Robin and I think it will be good for everybody that I behave around her as every other, not familiar person. You guys keep in touch and I don't want to freak out every time I ran into her, but of course I would prefer not having her here, in Dortmund. And third – I have Scarlett and we are happy, I am happy. – I said nearly in one breath.

He raised his eyebrows and said.

Cool Marco. If you say so, then probably you are right. I really like her, as a friend of course and I hope that at least you can spend some time from time to time in one room. – he said.

I hope so too. – I nodded. – but please let's finish this topic. And let's do not return to it never again, ok? And.... – he looked at me puzzled – Klara doesn't have to know.