17| Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus was currently out "handling a problem". You stepped out of the shower and began to get dressed but you only got your bra and underwear on before Klaus startled you.

"Hello, kitten." He said and you jumped and looked up from the dresser to see him standing in the doorway, leaned against the frame. You stood up and his tall figure approached you. His hands grabbed you by your hips and pulled you closer to him.

"I have to get dressed." You said and pulled away from his grasp before going back down to the dresser drawer. He let out a playful groan and sat on the bed. You pulled out an oversized shirt and slipped it on.

"Is that? You have a tattoo?" Klaus asked. You quickly turned and faced him. He had a smirk. You had this small simple heart on your butt that just stuck out from your underwear making it very noticeable.

"How long were you gonna keep that a secret?" He asked and you rolled your eyes. You took a seat down on the bed next to him.

"It wasn't a secret. You just don't pay attention." You said with a smile. He licked the inside of his cheek. He wrapped his arms around you and laid down, you going with him.

"Anymore I should know about?" He asked cheekily and you gave a soft giggle. You snuggled closer to him, enjoying the embrace of him.