55| Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy tossed you onto the bed and was over you in seconds. He started kissing your neck and traveling farther down. He slipped your shirt over your head and began pressing butterflies kisses down your stomach. He came back up and pressed his lips to yours before sitting up to pull of his shirt.

His lips connected back with yours but with more force. He bit your bottom lip and your hand tangled itself within his hair. Then the door opened and a gasp and a quick apology was said.

"Oh god, sorry. I didn't- I should have- I'm-" Elena stuttered over her words and your cheeks flushed.

"Elena please get out." Jeremy slightly whined but also groaned and she nodded and apologized once again before shutting the door. Jeremy groaned and laid his head against your stomach and you chucked and played with his hair as he stayed upset about her ruining the moment.

"You're not gonna want to now, are you?" He asked, he had these puppy dog eyes as he looked up at you from where he laid.

"I'm sorry, baby. Your older sister walking in? Major mood killer. Movie instead?" You tried to make better of the situation.

With a huff, he got up to pick out a movie. He kept a small pout on his face as he turned on the movie and laid back down with you, a small giggle escaping your lips. You waited until Jeremy got comfortable to cuddle up to him. He wrapped his arm around you and you laid your head on his chest as the movie began to play.