A Thing

You stood their tears streaming from your eyes. Your twin brother standing in front of you with a disapproving stare as he shook his head no. "Please! Please Harry you can't leave me please!" He stepped back slowly walking away. "Please! Please!" You screamed slowly sinking to the floor a crying mess. He turned his back to you and walked off as the light slowly faded.

Then you woke up.

You sat up a breathless mess with a tear on your cheek. You then quickly covered your face crying as silently as possible. "(Y/N)?" You heard a voice from the bottom of the bed. You looked up with tears in your eyes to see Draco sitting at the bottom looking at you concerned.

You just sniffled as you stopped crying and tried to catch your breath. He crawled up next to you and held you in his arms and you curled up in his warm bare chest. "I guess it's my turn to help you sleep." Draco said causing you to giggled slightly. "Draco," you said as he covered you up. "Yes love?" "Does this mean we're like, a thing?" You asked and he chuckled.

"I hope so?" He questioned and you sat up looking at him as he wiped your face. "Is that a question?" "I guess so." He smiled back. "Then yes, we are a thing." You smiled. He pushed your hair out of your face. "Good." He smiled and you curled back up on his chest.

You lifted one of your leg over top of him pulling him closer and he chuckled. "Is this how you sleep?" He questioned and you giggled. "Yeah, get use to it Malfoy." "Oh I could definitely get use to this." He smiled holding you tightly and you fell asleep to the sound of his heart beat.

-

"(Y/N), wake up," You groaned and rolled over trying to go back to sleep, but the feeling of a warm kiss on your cheek woke you up quickly. You smiled and rolled over on your back smiling up at your now, boyfriend, Draco. "Good morning love." He smiled. "Good morning Draco."

You sat up and looked to see that Crabbe and Goyle were still vast asleep. "Should we wake them up?" You asked quietly and he wrapped his arms around you. You were wearing one of his shirt and just your underwear again. "No, we don't have to leave for a couple more hours." He smiled and started to play with your long hair.

He pulled it away from your neck and ran his finger over your scar. You quickly pulled your hair over it. "It's ugly I know." You huffed. "Ugly?" He asked suddenly a bit confused. "There isn't a single thing about you that's ugly." You turned to him shocked. "You think my scar that I got from almost being killed isn't ugly?"

"No," he smiled looking at every feature of your face. "I think it shows how amazing you are." He explained. You smiled and he smiled back at you then cupped your face kissing you on the lips passionately. He pulled away and rested his forehead to yours. "Your brother will bloody murder me." Draco said and you both giggled.

You then heard two grunts and quickly got up, grabbed your clothes, and ran into the bathroom to change as you heard Crabbe and Goyle waking up. "Train leaves in two hours guys, get dressed first then we'll pack and eat." Draco said and you began to change. You put on your uniform but this time left the tights off.

You put your wand to your hair and muttered some jinxes as it began to fix itself in a nice curly up-do. "(Y/N), breakfast is ready." Draco said softly at the door. "Coming." You said and opened the door. All three boys gaped at you and you blushed as you walked out laying Draco's shirt in his bed and walking to the door.

You turned to the boys who stood staring at you still in shock. "What?" You asked with a giggle and Draco walked over to you. "Damn I'm lucky." He smiled down at you and kissed your lips lightly. "Wait!?" Crabbe yelled and you both chuckled turning to them. "You two are a Thing now!?" Goyle gaped.

They both stared for a second then shrugged. "Not sure why we're surprised." They both said and you all laughed. "Come on breakfast is gonna get cold." You walked downstairs with Draco with your fingers intertwined. You sat down and ate your breakfast giggling with the boys over stories they told you.

"Come on now, train leaves in fifteen." Lucius said walking over to the door and you all grabbed his hand and your luggage as he apparated you to the platform. "Go on now, have a good year." Lucius said then apparated away. "Come on." Draco said after you loaded your luggage taking you by the hand and leading you onto the train.

You passed a cart with a group of fifth year Hufflepuff Guys and they all wolf whistled at you. Draco turned and almost went into the room but you rolled your eyes and made him let it go.

You didn't see the trio anywhere, it was curious.