Hogsmead

"(Y/N) wake up we're going to hogsmead!" Grace screamed jumping up and down on your bed. "Grace shut up!" You giggled covering our head. "Come on we're going in ten minutes!" Penelope added. "Guys," you grabbed getting up. "I can't even go, my uncle wouldn't sign the paper." You said as you got dressed.

"But I will walk you down to the corridor to meat McGonagall-" "(Y/N), youre coming with us," Grace smiled. "Draco's father signed for you." Penelope added throwing some clothes at you. "What? How-" "who cares, you get to come now get dressed!" Clare added with a giggle as you began to throw on some clothes.

You ran to the common room to find Draco, Crabb, Goyle and Blaise. Draco was sitting on the arm of a chair and you immediately caught his eye. You walked over placing yourself between his legs kissing his forehead then smiling at him with his arms around your waist. "Good morning love." He smiled. "Good morning, come on let's go." You offered and walked out with the group.

"I'm surprised they're letting us go to hogsmead with Sirius black on the loose." Said grace. "Yeah really, what's even going on with all this mess with Sirius?" Draco asked. "No clue, all I know is I'd like a butter bear." You added to end the conversation. "Come on I'll buy you one." Draco said taking you into the three broom sticks.

"Two butterbears." Draco said to the waiter as you two took a seat in a booth. The waiter brought back the two beers quickly. "Thanks love." You said to Draco taking a sip. "Anytime." He smiled. "(Y/N)," you turned to see Hermione, Ron and Harry by the door. "Come here please." Said Harry.

"I'll be right back." You told Draco and he nodded. "What is it?" You asked when you reached the three. "Nothing, just wanted you to spend some time with me instead of that." Harry joked and you nudged him. "Okay okay come on then." You laughed walking off with them. "How did you get here? Uncle Vernon didn't sign our papers."

You realized walking with Harry and the others. He held up his arm and revealed the the invisibility cloak. "Oh." You said and laughed with the tree. "Oh look, it's Madam Rose Merta, Ron fancies her." "Do not." Ron defended.

You couldn't help overhearing her conversation with Cornelius Fudge, the Minister. "I hope buisness is well." Said the minister walking over to Madam Rose, "Its be a lot better if the ministry wasn't sending dementors into my pub every other night, what would bring Sirius black to hogsmead!?" She said.

McGonagall leaned up to her, "(Y/N) and Harry Potter." "The potters?" Madam questioned loudly. The minister and McGonagall shushed her quickly. You and Harry shared a brief glance before hopping under the invisibility cloak and following the three up stairs through he pub.

"Now what's all this about?" Madam said. "Okay when the potters found they were in trouble and they went into hiding, few knew where they were, one who did was Sirius Black and he told you know who." McGonagall said. You and Harry looked at eachother. "It can't be." You whispered to him.

"One other who did was Peter Petigrue," "Peter Petrogrue?" "Little lump of a boy always trailing after James never left him out of his sight. Not only did Sirius lead You-Know-Who, where the Potter were he also killed Peter Petigrue," "Black didn't Kill petigrue- he Destroyed him! A finger, that's all that was left a finger."

"Sirius Black may have never put a finger on the Potters but he's he reason they're dead, now he wants to finish what he started." "Well how could this be worse." "Well this, Sirius Black was and remains to this day, (Y/N) and Harry Potters god father." You and Harry shared a look then ran out the door and into the streets. He had a arm around you and you were breathing heavy from what you heard. You stomped through a group of elves Caroling and stormed down to the woods and sat down on a rock.

You sat there with your head on Harry's shoulder as you both cried. Then Hermione pulled the cloak off of you two. "He was they're friend, and he betrayed them." You choked out. "He was they're friend!" Harry screamed. "I hope he finds us," Harry said. "I hope he comes after us, cause when he does we're gonna be ready," Harry said again. "When he does we're gonna kill him!" You screamed.