Summer

You got on the train sitting with Draco, Crabbe and Goyle. This isn't going to end well. My three closest friends parents all work for the mental man that's trying to you and your brother.

"(Y/N)," Draco said interrupting your thoughts. "Are you okay?" He questioned. You nodded. "I'm fine."

-

You arrived at the train station. "Maybe I should go your parents-" you started to leave. "After what happened none of our parents are going to be here, trust us." Draco said.

You nodded. You got off of the train and hugged Penelope and grace. "Claire, your parents are close with the malfoys aren't they?" You asked. "Yes, maybe we can all meet up at my place some time." She said smiling. "Say safe (y/N)." She said.

You hugged Crabbe and Goyle. You looked at Draco and hugged him tighter than ever. "Everything's going to change now isn't it?" You asked. "Yes." He answered. "But my love for you won't." He said kissing your cheek.

"Write me, if you ever get the chance." He said cupping our face. "Don't worry about my parents okay? If anything strange happens, write me and I'll find a way to get to you, just be safe." He said kissing your head.

You walked off finding Harry and heading home with him.

Draco's POV:

I watched as the love of my life walked away with her brother. "She right you know." Crabbe said. "Draco, at one point her life is going to be on the line, and or going to have to make a huge decision-" "I choose her." I said turning to them. "I'll always choose her."