Umbridge

You stood talking with Draco and the others In the back of the class waiting for Umbridge. Everyone noticed a paper bird flying around.

People tried to knock it down or make it stop. Suddenly it burst into ashes. "Goodmorning class." You all turned seeing the lady at the door and sat down. "Ordinary, Wizardry, Level examinations. O.W.L's or as more commonly known as owls." She said walking to the front of the class.

You zoned out feeling pain in your scar. You turned back to Umbridge. She handed out text books. "Well if we're being attacked it won't be risk free."

You snapped back into reality hearing Harry speak. "Who could you imagine who would attack children such as yourself?" Umbridge questioned. "Oh I don't know maybe, Lord Voldemort." Your eyes shot up from your desk to Harry.

"Now you listen to me very clearly, you have all been told that a certain dark wizard is at large, once again. This, is , a, lie." "It's not a lie I saw him I fought him!"

"Detention Mr. Potter!" "So according to you Cedric Diggory dropped dead of his own accod?" "No one else was there the night Cedric was killed." Shamus said. "(Y/N) was there!" Harry said turning to you.

Umbridge looked at you as did everyone else. "Your sister has been quite quiet about the matter perhaps to protect you from the lies you've dug yourself into Mr. Potter-" "(Y/N) tell her!" The class grew quiet.

"Well Miss Potter?" Your eyes shot to Unbridge breaking your eye contact from your desk. "What happened that night?" She questioned. You sat quietly. "Where did it all begin?"

You sat up some looking back at our desk. "We were in the maze, Krum had been bewitched. The maze almost got Cedric, Harry and I helped him. We all started running for he cup and all grabbed it at once." You stated.

"And what happened then?" Umbridge questioned. "We were taken to a grave Yard. Harry and I had had dreams of it before. The cup was a port key." You stated trying to end the conversation. "So where does your brother come up with the idiot of the dark lord returning?"

You sighed. "This man, a follower of his came out with Voldemort, or what was left of him, and he killed Cedric." You stated as your grip on the book tightened and you felt hot and anxious. "If there was hardly anything left of Voldemort how could he have so called fought you and your twin?"

"Thad enough leave her alone." Draco said feeling how hot you were from taking our hand in his. "I'm not finished." Umbridge said. "How did he come back" she make quotation marks with her hands when saying come back. "His follower, put Voldemort remains in a pot. Then started this, chant."

"Could you repeat it." You hadn't noticed, but the edges of the book you were holding started to smoke. "Bone from the father, unwillingly given," her eyes widened as she walked towards you. "Flesh from the servant willingly sacrificed. Blood," you didn't even notice you looked where the giant scar from Wormtail was on your arm.

"Of the enemies, forcibly taken." You said. "The dark lord, will rise, again." You stated. "Enough! Detentions Miss Potter!" "For what!?" "Blood of the enemies forcibly taken? I don't recall hearing of any blood?" You and Harry both simultaneously lifted your sleeves from your right arm showing he scars.

"Believe me Delores, you can say I'm lying all you want, but our lying to yourself." You stated. "See me after class Potters, my office."