Splinched

You got to the top floor of the ministry and the four of you slowly walked out as the potions wore off.

"It's- its them! Its (Y/N) and Harry Potter it's them!" People started calling as you all started to run. The blonde man appeared following quickly after you four. Harry cast a spell at the papers as they clung to the man.

He ran after you and all the furnaces began to shut off. You four ran to catch one and he followed after you. You jumped in with Hermione followed by Harry and Ron.

You appeared on your back in a forest. "(Y/N)! Er my bag (Y/N) hurry!" You heard getting up looking around.

You saw Hermione next to Ron and Harry started towards you too. You grabbed her bag. "For what!?" "Theresa a bottle labels essence of Disany, hurry!" "Accio Disany," you called.

"What happened!?" Harry yelled. "Yaxby, I tried to get away from him but, he had a hold of my and I knew once he saw where we were, I tried to get away from him but, Ron got splinched. "

She put the liquid on his arm as it began to heal. "Yaxby," you realized. "He's a death eater, the entire ministry is framing mud bloods, once the ministry was killed,-" Hermione looked to you.

"I've got to see Draco." You said. "How will you find us?" She asked. "I don't know, I'll figure it out." You said getting ready to apparate. "No!" Harry  said grabbing you.

"Not now! You can't leave now if we split up we're dead." You looked at him tempted to just apparate away. But he was right.

"(Y/N) and I will do enchantments, Harry you get started on he tent." Hermione said. "Tent? Where am I gonna get a tent?" He asked.

"The bag, Moron." You said and he nudged you with a half smirk.

Draco's gonna kill me if I don't write him soon.