Yoshiro Hatake

NAME: Yoshiro Hatake

BIRTHDAY: June 18th

GENDER: Male

AGE: 16

HEIGHT: 172 cm or 5'6"

WEIGHT: 60.8 kg or 134 Ib

CLAN: Hatake Clan

FAMILY: Kakashi Hatake (Older Brother, Alive)

Sakumo Hatake (Father, Deceased)

APPEARANCE: Long white hair, almost shoulder length. Scars and cuts covering his body, wrapped in bandages. Also having bandages wrapped around his neck to cover his curse mark and over his left eye. His right eye is a dull grey color and he's extremely pale.

PAST:

He was kidnapped by the thirty seven year old Orochimaru on the day of his father's funeral. He was isolated and locked up in one of Orochimaru's hideouts until Kabuto came along. Kabuto would use him as a test subject while Orochimaru was with the Akatsuki. When Orochimaru left the Akatsuki he gave him the curse mark, they moved from hideout to hideout to avoid being caught. Orochimaru would perform random experiments on him which resulted in the loss of sight in his left eye. More experiments followed and it resulted in yet another change in his left eye, bringing back his sight as well as giving him other abilities.

 More experiments followed and it resulted in yet another change in his left eye, bringing back his sight as well as giving him other abilities

Left eye abilities:

Teleportation- Breaks a random bone in his body when used, the more people he teleports, the more painful. Can only teleport a limited distance away, distance is increased by meditation. (Is unable to use any teleportation jutsu)

Mind Control- Only works if the victim doesn't know about it, limited to 3 uses a day.

Erase someone's memory- Exhaustion, limited to once a day, unlimited memories can be erased.

Healing- Can heal any wound but it is inflicted upon himself. (Is unable to use medical ninjutsu.)