3

*Yoshiro's POV*

The sun was slowly rising as I decided that it was time to get out of bed and find something to eat. I was so happy that I could finally eat whenever I was hungry instead of when Snake decided that it was time that I ate. I walked down into the kitchen and opened the fridge only to find it completely empty.

'What am I supposed to eat?' I thought as I headed back up the stairs and made my way down the hall and into Kakashi's room.

He was sleeping with a blanket over his mouth and nose. I guess he sleeps like that because he's used to his mask being over his mouth and nose. I walked over to the side of his bed and poked him hoping that he would wake up so I didn't have to resort to violence. He rolled over so he was facing the other direction and I poked him two more times thinking that it would make a difference.

"Hmm?" he mumbled.

"Kakashi....are you awake?" I asked moving closer to him but didn't get an answer.

*Poke* *Poke* *Poke*

"Hmm?" he mumbled louder this time

"Kakashi wake up Yoshiro's hungry."

"Then go get yourself some food." he mumbled putting the pillow over his head.

"There isn't any food here."

*Poke* *Poke* *Poke* *Poke*

"Stop. Poking. Me." Kakashi growled abruptly sitting up and glaring at me.

"But Yoshiro's hung..." I started.

"I don't care, go get some food. Just shut up and go away." he yelled causing me to raise an eyebrow at him.

"Fine." I shrugged before teleporting out of there.

"Dammit. Yoshiro wait." he yelled but I teleported away.

I teleported outside of the house and my finger snapped in half. I looked at it for a second before snapping it back and walking towards the tower we were at yesterday. I walked up the stairs and into the old man's room without knocking.

"Yes, this is an S rank mission and..." he said as I barged in.

A bunch of masked people came down from the ceiling as more barged in through the door I came in from. All of them were holding kunai and were ready to attack me if I made the wrong move or said the wrong thing.

The white haired man, Jiraiya, turned to face me along with the familiar old man.

"You can't just barge in here." Jiraiya sighed.

"Why not?" I asked

"What is it? What's wrong?" the old man asked waving off the masked men, who hesitantly went back to the ceiling or walked out of the room, closing the door behind them.

"Yoshiro can't stay there. Kakashi doesn't like Yoshiro. He said for Yoshiro to leave." I explained crossing my arms in annoyance.

"Why don't you just calm down and explain what happened." he sighed.

"No. Yoshiro doesn't wanna talk to you about it old man. Kakashi doesn't like Yoshiro so Yoshiro needs somewhere else to stay." I explained.

"Hey! Don't disrespect the Hokage you little brat." Jiraiya yelled causing me to narrow my eyes at him.

"Do not yell at Yoshiro, it makes him want to hurt you." I informed before leaving the building and walking down the street.

"Hey Yoshiro, will you come to the hospital for some tests?" the blonde woman, Tsunade asked walking up to me.