52

A/N: This chapter is Dedicated to JaeDaeCarter, Thank you for all of the comments and votes, You have commented the most and I really enjoy reading your comments. It means a lot to me! I hope you enjoy the chapter and keep supporting me!

*Yoshiro's POV*

In the morning I walked to the Raikage's tower and knocked on the door.

"Come In." he ordered

I walked in and he glanced at me before looking back at the papers in front of him and sighing.

"Here's the deal. This mission could be a suicide mission." he sighed.

"That's fine." I shrugged.

"But, if you do live, the reward will be a lot." he nodded.

"I'll take it." I nodded.

"But I didn't explain it to you yet." he sighed.

"It's okay, I need the money." I shrugged.

"Okay, we're going to blood prison, it seems that they managed to open the box of paradise." he frowned.

"Let's go." I nodded.

We headed out of the village and towards the docks. When we arrived we got in a boat and headed for the prison. We sailed for a while until we saw the Island. When we arrived, there was a large box sticking up from the yard. I looked over to see Mui with a hand stabbed into his chest. The boy stabbing him grew wings and transformed before attacking people.

"Idiot." I whispered causing the Raikage to look over at me in confusion.

"What? You're saying if you could use that box to grant you one wish, you wouldn't do it?" he asked.

"That's foolish. Anyone with a brain can see that would end badly Raikage-sama." I shrugged causing him to smile.

"This thing is said to be immortal, so we could die." he informed.

"You're the only one that needs to be worried about that Raikage-sama. You have people expecting you to come back alive." I nodded.

"Call me A." he smiled.

"Sorry Raikage-sama. I can't do that, that's disrespectful." I shook my head no.

"What're you doing here?" the Mizukage yelled.

"I brought a mercenary that I think can help." he smiled.

"Naruto and Jiraiya are fighting it but they're not doing very good." she frowned.

"Of course they're not, it's immortal." he frowned.

"Let me try." I nodded jumping onto the island.

"Be careful, the inmates will attack you." she frowned before continuing. "Who are you?" she asked.

"That's The Phantom Dragon." the Raikage smiled.

"Oh...okay?" she frowned

I opened the door to the prison and an inmate charged at me. He punched towards my face but I sidestepped causing him to stumble. I kicked him in the stomach, sending him flying into the air before jumping up next to him and kicking him towards the ocean. He fell from the island and landed on a spiky rock. The rock pierced through him and he bled out into the water.

"He's good." the Mizukage smiled.

"Isn't he." the Raikage nodded.

I made my way to the field to see Naruto crashing towards the ocean. My heart sank when I thought about him getting hurt so I jumped towards him. I grabbed him right before he flew off and landed on a building nearby.