70

A/N: This is the last chapter of this book, I hope you enjoy it!!! I'm dedicating this chapter to JaeDaeCarter and mckinney1322 for being amazing followers throughout this book. I appreciate all of the support from everyone, I hope you enjoyed it!

*Yoshiro's POV*

"You want another mission so soon?" he asked rummaging through the papers on his desk.

"The more I can get done in a short amount of time, the better." I nodded.

"Alright, let's see what we have....How about a back up mission. You'll...." he started as the door opened.

"Lord Hokage, we wish to complete another mission as soon as possible." Guy smiled as his team walked in.

"Perfect, I was just giving Phantom Dragon a mission, why don't you go with him. It's a back up mission. A small village nearby requested our help with bandits that keep attacking. It shouldn't be too hard but just to be prepared, I'll send you four too." he smiled.

"Bandits?" I sighed before continuing. "I thought I said I only take S or SS rank missions." I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"You did, but I assure you, you are being paid as if it were so." he smiled sheepishly.

"Fine, but this isn't a challenge at all and I'm practically robbing your village." I sighed

"Guy, you will lead this mission, I'll give you the details while everyone else packs and gets ready. Meet at the West gate." he ordered.

I walked through the village and looked at the villagers smiling and laughing with each other like everything was right in the world. A part of me wanted to destroy their happiness. I wanted to make them suffer, I wanted nothing more than to watch every last one of them burn in the deepest depths of hell, but I pushed the thoughts away and headed towards Ichiraku. The villagers smiled and waved at me but I ignored them. I knew that if I took my suit off they'd go back to their glares and hateful words.

'Was it just me?' I thought as I sat down at Ichiraku Ramen and waited for Teuchi or Ayame to take my order.

"What can I get for you?" Teuchi smiled.

"Miso Pork." I shrugged causing him to nod.

Ayame cooked the Miso Pork while Teuchi spoke to the other customers.

"Here you go." she smiled putting the bowl down in front of me.

"Do you think he'll take off his face guard? I wonder what he actually looks like under there." a woman laughed with her friends.

I unzipped the bottom of my mouth guard to uncover my mouth and ate some of my noodles.

"So, how is it?" Ayame smiled.

"Good, thanks." I nodded before throwing some money on the counter and standing up.

"Wait, this is way too much." she yelled.

"It's to pay off Yoshiro's debts. He told me about how kind the two of you were, so for that.....I thank you. Is that enough to cover his tab?" I asked.

"It's way more, wait here, I'll give you the change." she smiled.

"No, keep it for the shop. He said you were the only good people around here, I can see he wasn't lying." I nodded zipping back up my mouth guard.

"He knows Yoshiro?" one of the woman whispered.

"What if he's like that freak of nature? It sounded as if they were friends." another whispered.