46

*Yoshiro's POV*

I opened my eyes and looked around the room to find it empty.

'I don't remember going to sleep.' I frowned at the thought as the door opened.

"Where is everyone?" I whispered looking over at Anko.

"Good, you're up." she smiled.

"What" I frowned.

"You passed out from blood loss, you've been out for like a week." she laughed.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Oh, a few days ago they all left to go train, naruto left with Jiraiya, Sasuke left with Kakashi, Sakura, Ino and Hinata left with Tsunade, Tenten left with Haku and Zabuza, Danzo and the Hokage left to go to a meeting and so on. They left to train so if Orochimaru comes back they can help." she smiled.

"Am I allowed to leave?" I frowned.

"Yeah, Tsunade said you can leave when you wake up." she smiled.

"Alright." I nodded standing up and grabbing my sword.

"Be careful, you're still not fully healed." she warned.

I nodded and followed her out of the hospital to see Nao and Kishi.

"Yoshi! Youw awate!" Nao smiled running up to me and giving me a hug causing the villagers to smile.

"What're you doing?" I smiled ruffling his hair.

"Momma's tating me to da part." he smiled.

"The Park?" I questioned.

"Ya, da park." he nodded

"Have fun." I smiled.

"Tanks." he smiled running off with his mom and a few other kids.

"Yoshiro, do you wanna go eat?" Anko smiled.

"Sure." I nodded walking towards Ichiraku.

Some of the villagers smiled at me when I walked through the town while others glared and cursed under their breath at the site of me. When we arrived at Ichiraku Teuchi and Ayame smiled at me.

"Are you healthy again?" Ayame smiled.

"Good enough." I smiled sitting down at one of the stools causing Teuchi to laugh.

"That match scared us, I didn't think you were that strong. Nice job with handling that situation." Teuchi smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Would you like your usual?" Ayame asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"What can I get for you Anko-san?" she smiled.

"Just get me the same as him." she smiled motioning towards me.

They nodded and prepared our ramen while we talked.

"So, what do you plan to do when you're fully healed?" she asked.

"I don't know. I want to explore but I know the Hokage wouldn't let me leave. I need to get stronger though so maybe I'll just do a bunch of missions." I shrugged.

"Sounds nice, I'm taking over T&I HQ while Ibiki's helping Iwagakure with something." she smiled.

"That sucks." I laughed.

"Yoshiro, are you alright, really?" she frowned turning serious.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"They tormented you for years and just showed up to kill you, are you honestly okay? That would have done some serious mental damage to some people." she smiled sadly at me.