43

*Third POV*

It's been three days and Yoshiro still can't move. Tsunade's afraid that he's paralyzed and will never be able to move again but the Hokage thinks it's temporary because he can still feel when people touch his arm or leg, he just can't move them himself.

"How're you feeling today Yoshiro?" Shizune asked walking into the room.

"I can move my fingers.....but it hurts." he frowned.

"That's progress." she smiled writing stuff down on the clipboard.

"How long until the finals?" he asked.

"Well, around two weeks left. You were fighting that creature for five days Yoshiro." she frowned.

"I need to get up and walk around. I need to get my strength back so I can train for the finals." he sighed.

"I'll tell Tsunade you're awake, rest okay?" she frowned.

"That's all I've been doing for three days. I need to get better, I'm well rested." he snapped.

She bowed and left, leaving him alone again. He sat on his bed trying to move his legs and arms for two hours before he was able to finally wiggle his toes.

"Dammit." he growled.

The door opened but he ignored them and continued to try to move around. He glared at the IV in his arm and tried to move his other arm to tear it out but it wouldn't budge.

"Yoshiro?" Naruto whispered.

"Yeah?" he questioned glancing at him, Sakura and Sasuke before focusing on taking the IV out.

"How're you doing today?" he asked.

"How was I doing yesterday?" he snapped.

"Sorry." he frowned.

"No, I'm sorry. I just don't want to be here anymore." he sighed before glaring at the IV and putting all of his strength into tearing the IV out.

His hand twitched and his arm slowly lifted. Pain shot up his arm and through the rest of his body but he ignored it and slowly moved his twitching arm toward the IV. When he reached it he touched the IV but he couldn't get his hand to close around it.

"Dammit." he yelled in frustration causing a few more people to walk in.

"Yoshiro, you're moving." Tsunade smiled.

"Can I leave yet?" he frowned.

"No, you can't leave until you can walk out of here yourself." Tsunade smiled.

He frowned and touched the IV again, He tried to close his fingers around it but he couldn't get them to cooperate.

"It's good to see you're doing better." the Kage's smiled.

"Lord Hokage the Mizukage has arrived." an anbu bowed before stepping out of the way so the Mizukage could enter the room.

"Sorry Sarutobi, I didn't know you were visiting someone in the hospital." she frowned.

"It's no problem at all Mei, I thought I told you to call me Hiruzen." he smiled.

"Sorry, I thought you'd be more formal with the other Kage's here." she smiled.

"There's no need for that my child." he smiled before continuing. "So what brings you to Konoha?" he asked.

"I heard there were some interesting people in the exams this year. I came to watch them....if that's alright with you." she smiled.