34

*Yoshiro's POV*

When I woke up Kakashi and most of the others were sitting around the room staring off into space. My entire body ached and I felt like every bone in my body was shattered while my skin was melting off. Just blinking hurt so I decided to keep my eyes closed. My throat hurt because of how dry it was but I couldn't find my voice to speak up and ask someone for water.

"Do you think he'll wake up soon?" Ino asked.

"Hopefully. The finalists have to meet up in a couple of hours." Anko sighed.

"Did Tsunade say how long she thought he would be out?" Shikamaru asked.

"She did not." the Hokage answered.

I opened my eyes again to see Naruto smiling at me while the others were looking away.

"Hey there sleepy head. You've been sleeping for days." Naruto laughed causing the others to snap their attention in my direction.

I tried to sit up but regretted it as every muscle in my body screamed in protest to me moving around.

"Take it easy Yoshiro." Tsunade lectured walking into the room. "How're you feeling?" she asked walking over to the machine that I just realized I was hooked up to.

I ripped the IV out of my arm.

"Yoshiro..." she started.

"Sh..." I started but stopped when I started coughing.

"What's wrong Yoshiro?" Ino panicked.

I shook my head to try to tell them I was fine and pushed myself off of the bed. I flinched and almost fell when I tried to walk. Jiraiya and Kakashi were by my side in seconds, holding me up.

"Yoshiro, you need to rest." Tsunade lectured pushing me back into the bed.

"No." I coughed.

"Here." Naruto smiled running into the room with some water.

I nodded at him and took the water before taking a few sips of it.

"I'm fine...." I started before coughing again. "I just need to get out of this room." I frowned.

"Yoshiro, you need to rest." she repeated.

"Please just shut up." I sighed before pushing Kakashi and Jiraiya away from me. "Let me fall, maybe that'll help me learn to do things on my own." I snapped.

"Yoshiro, you don't have to do everything yourself." Kakashi sighed.

"Yes I do, I always end up hurting you guys. I need to learn to do things by myself so I don't have to rely on you guys all the fucking time. If you aren't around me as much, I won't hurt you guys." I whispered taking a few steps towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Tsunade asked.

"The finalists are meeting up." I shrugged.

"Yoshiro, you're in no condition to continue." Kakashi growled.

"Too bad. I'm fine see." I fake smiled standing up straight and walking towards the door.

"Yoshiro..." the Hokage started.

"Don't you dare tell me I can't participate." I warned causing him to shut his mouth.

"Yoshiro, we're just trying to help, you're in no condition to continue in the next round." Ino smiled sadly at me.

"Guys, I'm fighting genin." I said plainly causing all of them to face palm.

"I fought most of you, I think I can handle a genin. And hey, if one of them are freakishly strong, that'll just add to the excitement." I smiled.