5

*Yoshiro's POV*

When we walked out of Torture and Interrogation Kakashi had to leave to go on a mission with his team. I saw him and his team off before I started walking around the village. During my walk I had to ignore the stares and whispers of the villagers until something slammed into my back and I fell face first onto the ground. I put my hands out in front of me to keep my face from smacking the ground.

"Lee, you idiot. Stop running you ran into someone." a guy yelled stopping in front of me.

"Serves the freak right." a villager laughed.

I hesitantly opened my eyes to see my friend lying next to me. I slowly pushed myself up so I was sitting instead of laying on my stomach with my face against the ground.

"I'm sorry about my teammate, he's a bit of an idiot." a girl with dark brown hair in buns on the top of her head smiled kneeling down beside me.

"That girl's going to be corrupted." another villager whispered.

"That was so not youthful of me. I am so sorry, are you okay?" a younger version of Guy asked bowing his head so it was almost touching the ground.

"Yoshiro's.....fine..." I nodded

'Who are these three?' I thought as the Guy lookalike started freaking out.

"I broke him. Tenten, go get a doctor. He's not speaking right. He must have hit his head really hard. I am sooooo sorry." he cried bowing again.

"What seems to be the problem my youthful students?" Guy asked patting his lookalike on the back.

"Guy-Sensei, I hurt this man, he can't speak right anymore. He needs a doctor." he cried causing Guy to look over at me.

"Well hello Yoshiro, where's Kakashi?" he asked looking around the area.

"He's on a mission with his team." I explained.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Just....walking...."

"How youthful!" he smiled turning to his students. "Alright everyone listen. This is Kakashi's brother, his name is Yoshiro. Don't worry Lee, you didn't hurt him, that's just how he talks. Be nice...or else." he smiled looking at the long haired man at the end.

"Hello Yoshiro! My name is Tenten." the girl smiled offering me a hand.

I refused her hand and stood up on my own.

"Okay....umm....this is Lee and this is Neji." she smiled pointing at the Guy lookalike first, he smiled and gave me a thumbs up, then the long haired guy, who blankly stared at me before turning to face Guy.

"We're going to meet up with Kurenai and her youthful students, did you want to join us?" he asked.

"Sure." I shrugged.

"Don't worry. Kurenai likes everyone." Tenten smiled.

We walked into the dango shop that, Anko loves, I went a couple of times with Firefly and Anko. When we walked inside Kiba, Hinata, and Shino were sitting with a long, black haired woman. We walked over to them and Guy sat down leaving me standing next to Tenten.

"Hey Kurenai, I wanna introduce you to someone youthful." he smiled.

"I've already met Lee." she sighed.

"No. Not him, this one's a bit different." he laughed.

"Great." she sighed looking towards me and Tenten.

"Is he a new member of your team?" she asked.

"No. This is Kakashi's brother." he explained as Akamaru jumped off of Kiba and jumped into my arms.