59

*Yoshiro's POV*

I walked quickly back to the castle to hear yelling so I ran inside. The dragons followed behind me as we rushed through the house. I ran to my room but I didn't see anyone there so I headed down the hall listening for the yelling. Their yelling was echoing through the halls so I couldn't pinpoint the room.

"Yoshiro, it's this way." Nuntius frowned leading the way through the maze like hallways.

"Youta, get up." Akari cried.

"I told you not to scream and let him know where we were, it was your own fault you stupid girl." the king growled.

"Youta. Please get up." she screamed.

I tried to open the door but it was locked so I kicked it down. I saw Youta lying in a pool of blood with his sword next to him as King Takumi pinned Akari to the wall by her throat. I rolled Youta over to see he was still breathing and sighed in relief.

"Heal him." I frowned at the dragons as I walked over to the King and grabbed his arm. I pulled him away from Akari causing her to fall onto the ground.

She gasped for air as tears streamed down her face.

"Y-Youta....I'm sorry." she cried

"Are you done with the war already?" the king asked pulling his arm from my grip.

I nodded causing him to smile.

"Great, you can leave." he nodded.

I shook my head no and blocked the door as he tried to walk around me to leave.

"What the hell are you doing?" he asked narrowing his eyes.

"We're not done." I shrugged pulling out a kunai and throwing it on the ground next to him.

"What the hell are you doing?" he whispered in disbelief.

"I don't fight unarmed people." I shrugged pulling out another kunai.

He backed up and I smirked.

"Pick it up. I gave you a weapon, now you can fight back if you choose. I won't hesitate to kill you now that you have a choice to fight back." I warned.

"I-I'll pay you more." he frowned.

"I'm taking all of your money anyway." I shrugged lunging at him.

He grabbed the kunai off of the ground and shakily held it up to protect himself. I hit the kunai, knocking it out of his hands before plunging the kunai in his throat. Blood erupted from his mouth as he drowned in his own blood.

"Akari?" Youta panicked sitting up from the healing bubble.

He looked down in shock as his wound was completely healed. Akari tackled him in a hug and I turned around to leave.

"Yoshiro...." Akari started.

"What?" I asked turning around to face them.

"Thank you so much." she smiled.

"Don't mention it. When I make my own village, the two of you are more than welcome to join it." I nodded.

"Do you know a village that will let us stay until you come get us?" she asked.

"Come with me." I nodded.

They stood up and followed me back to where the ninja from the villages were waiting around, on guard thinking there will be another attack.

"I grabbed all the money in the castle for you." Youta nodded handing me a large bundle of cash.

I sealed it away and walked by all of the ninja and towards the Kage's. The ninja tensed and pulled out weapons but I didn't care. If they attacked me, they'd die. I stopped a few feet away from the Kage's as ninja surrounded me.