18

*Third POV*

When Yoshiro passed out Tsunade, Rin, Jiraiya, Kakashi and Anko put pressure on his wounds to stop the bleeding again.

"Umm...Kakashi?" Naruto whispered looking down at the ground.

"What?" Kakashi asked.

"Do you think that Yoshiro would be mad at us if he found out that we were the ones that caused him to relive that memory? I mean, it's all our fault, we were snooping and it really wasn't our business." he asked.

"I think it's better if we don't tell him." he sighed.

"So you want us to act like we don't know?" Sakura asked.

"Exactly." he smiled

"Don't you feel bad? He tried so hard to forget about it and we forced him to remember it." he sighed.

"He'll be fine. He only knew her for a couple of days, he'll get over it. He probably forced himself to forget it when he was younger, I doubt it'll affect him so much now." he shrugged.

"Okay." he sighed.

"He's fine now, the bleeding has stopped again. His fever is worse though so we need to keep a wet cloth on his forehead." Tsunade explained as she put a wet cloth on his forehead.

"We should make him a new bed Kakashi. He doesn't like the sleeping bag, the only reason he's not trying to get up is because he can't move." Naruto sighed.

"Fine. Get some rest and in the morning we'll go make him a new bed." he sighed.

In the morning when everyone woke up they set out to get supplies to make a bed for Yoshiro.

"Don't you think we should leave someone at the cave just in case Yoshiro wakes up?" Ino asked

"No, he'll be fine. He can't go anywhere." Kakashi shrugged.

"Alright, if you say so." Ino shrugged.

They grabbed some large tree branches with leaves on them and walked back to the cave. When they walked in Yoshiro was awake. Tsunade walked up to him with a smile on her face.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

He didn't answer her, he continued to stare at the cave ceiling with a look of regret.

"Yoshiro?" she asked taking the cloth off of his forehead.

He looked over at her with a blank expression and she smiled.

"I asked how you were feeling." she laughed.

He turned his head back to face the ceiling and didn't answer her.

"You hungry?" she asked.

No reply.

"Yoshiro?" she yelled in frustration.

"Tsunade, why are you yelling?" Jiraiya sighed.

"He won't answer me." she sighed.

"Yoshiro, you hungry?" Jiraiya asked.

He sighed and closed his eyes and Jiraiya shrugged.

"Guess that's a no. Don't read too much into it Tsunade. He was pissed off at us before because we wouldn't let him out so just let him go." he shrugged.

"Hey Yoshiro guess what?" Naruto smiled walking up to him with Sakura and Sasuke.

He opened his eyes and looked at them with blank expressions.

"We're making you another bed." he smiled.

"Cool." he sighed.

"I mean....I thought you'd be....I don't know...a little happy about it." he sighed.