58

*Yoshiro's POV*

"You disgusting bastard." he growled causing Akari's eyes to widen.

"B-big....B-Big brother?" Akari whispered as tears filled her eyes.

"How far did he go?" he growled aiming a punch at my face.

"Wait! Stop, don't hurt him. He didn't I was acting because I thought you were King Takumi." she frowned.

"You didn't touch her?" he asked.

"No, now let go." I rolled my eyes pushing him off of me.

"Wait, King Takumi? Why'd you act like.....he didn't." he whispered in disbelief before narrowing his eyes at the ground.

She ran up to him and hugged him as she started to sob.

"I thought you were killed too." she cried causing his eyes to widen.

"Mom and dad are dead?" he frowned.

"He killed them and....he...h-he kept me locked in his room....and...." she sobbed.

"Hey, it's okay. I won't let him near you again." he whispered in tears as he pulled her into his chest and sat down on the bed.

"Is the dining room straight down the hall and down the stairs?" I asked.

He nodded so I closed the door to give them some privacy and made my way down the hall. I continued to walk until I reached the stairs. I made sure I at least had a kunai on me incase he tried anything before I walked down the stairs.

"Where's my food?" he yelled causing the staff to run around.

I walked down the stairs and turned the corner into the dining room to see the king sitting at the head of the table.

"Come, have a seat." he smiled.

I sat down on his left and he smiled at me while I stared blankly at him.

"We're a lot a like you and I." he smiled.

"Really? I don't think so." I denied.

"Oh, but we are." he smiled wider.

"You really shouldnt spy on people, you could mistake something for something completely different." I warned causing his smile to widen even more.

"I know what I heard. So how is she?" he licked his lips causing my stomach to churn.

"It really disgusts me how you abuse your title like that." I sighed causing his eyes to narrow.

"You're just like me, don't play dumb, I heard you two in there." he smiled before continuing. "It's funner to do things my way." he smirked.

"It would be more fun if they were willing, not everyone enjoys ruining peoples lives like you do." I shrugged.

"I know what I heard." he growled.

"Did you ever stop to think that maybe I was playing you because I knew you were standing there?" I rolled my eyes.

"Then send her back to my room. If you won't put her to good use, I will." he snapped.

"I am not a civilian in your kingdom, therefore, I will not follow your selfish demands that will ruin that girls life. She is not an object for your use. She will be staying with me in my room, unless you want to try to come there and take her yourself." I challenged.

"You're pissing me off." he yelled picking up a knife and stabbing it towards my head.

I grabbed the fork and blocked the knife getting it caught in my fork before twirling the fork between my fingers sending his knife flying into the wall before pointing my fork in his face causing his eyes to widen and fill with fear.