27

*Third POV*

It's been two hours since Yoshiro and the others went back to the hotel and Yoshiro finally fell asleep. The Tsuchikage was sitting at his desk doing paperwork but couldn't focus. His mind wandered to the emotionless leaf ninja.

'I hope that little brat is okay. He's starting to grow on me. I wonder what they meant when they said he could die from his incredible power. What was that power? I should bring some medical ninja and go check on him.' he thought as more paperwork was brought into his office.

"I'm going out, I don't need all of you anbu following me, I think we'll be fine with only one or two of you." he informed before walking to the door.

He walked through the village and stopped at the hospital. As he walked inside, he was bombarded with nurses asking questions.

"Lord Tsuchikage, what happened?"

"Do you need help?"

"What hurts?"

"Are you bleeding?" were some of the questions shouted at him.

"Listen, a friend of mine is injured and needs medical assistance, he hates medical ninja and he'll probably try to kill you guys if he realizes you're healing him. I'm hoping that he's sleeping but either way, I know he needs to be healed." he informed.

He decided to bring the five best medical ninja in the hospital to the hotel they were staying at. When they arrived, he knocked on the door and Jiraiya answered it.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Is Yoshiro sleeping?" he asked.

"Yeah, why?" he asked moving aside to let the Tsuchikage in. "Wait, what's this?" he asked stopping the medical ninja from entering.

"I thought maybe if he's sleeping you can allow my ninja to heal him." he shrugged.

"I don't know....." he hesitated as he looked around the room.

The Tsuchikage looked at the beds and noticed they were empty.

"Where's Yoshiro sleeping?" he asked.

"Over there in the corner." Jiraiya motioned to the corner.

"It's supposed to rain, you should probably close the window." he nodded walking towards the window.

"NO." Ino yelled grabbing his arm causing an anbu to put a kunai to her throat.

"Stop it." the Tsuchikage ordered causing the anbu to stand down. "What's your issue?" he asked looking at Ino.

"If you close the window, Yoshiro will freak out. You have to leave it open." she informed.

"What're you talking about?" he asked.

"If Yoshiro is sitting in a room, he has to be by an open exit. While we're on this subject, next time you're having a meeting, can you make sure a window is open and let Yoshiro stand by it." Jiraiya asked.

"I don't understand, why would he freak out? He was fine at our last meeting." he asked.

"That's because he was standing by the open door. He'll freak out if he feels like he's trapped so never lock him in a room without windows or something." Jiraiya warned.

The Tsuchikage nodded and Ino let go of his arm.

"I'm sorry for grabbing your arm." she whispered.

"It's fine....You're his girlfriend, right?" he smiled.

"What?! N-No...." she whispered as her face flushed in embarrassment.

"Oh, sorry. I thought you two were an item." he chuckled.