36

*Yoshiro's POV*

After Zabuza caught up with Haku I walked up to him.

"Hey Zabuza, you busy?" I asked.

"No, not really, what is it?" he asked.

"Can you train me?" I asked.

"Yeah, actually, I'm trying to make you a sword. Let's go see the Hokage and ask if we can go on a mission to find some good material." he smiled.

"Alright." I nodded.

We walked to the Hokage's office and barged in without knocking.

"Hey old man, do you know where we can find good material?" I asked cutting off the Kazekage.

"Good material for what?" he asked giving the Kazekage an apologetic look.

The Kazekage glared at me until Zabuza stepped in front of me and narrowed his eyes at him.

"I'm making Yoshiro a sword." he explained, still looking at the Kazekage.

"Oh, I'll call you back to my office in a bit. I need to contact some people, I know just the people to help you with that." he smiled.

"Alright, see ya later old man." I waved before pulling Zabuza out of the office. "You really aren't much of a people person are ya?" I smirked.

"Shut up, you're not either. The villagers hate you." he smirked pushing me a little.

"Touché." I laughed.

"Get him away from our house." a woman screeched.

"Yeah, get away from our house you freak." another woman yelled as a rock connected with my head.

I tensed and turned towards her only for other villagers to surround me with 'weapons' of their own. Zabuza let out a low growl causing the villagers to jump.

"Get away from him." he growled.

"Zabuza, don't hurt them. You'll be kicked out of the village, Haku needs you here. Don't do anything stupid for my sake. I'll be fine." I sighed.

"Shut up you sick bastard." a man growled breaking a wooden plank over my head.

I clenched my fists to keep myself from killing them but I was itching for a fight. The villagers around me started hitting me with random objects, pans, sticks, rocks, anything they could get their hands on. It was pissing me off. It took all of my strength to hold back.

'Kill them. You know you want to see their blood paint the roads of Konoha.' an evil voice laughed through my mind.

"Shut up." I whispered grabbing onto my head to try to suppress the headache I was getting.

"You shut up you dirty scumbag." a man growled kicking me from behind.

'Kill them Yoshiro. You know you want to smell the blood in the air. You've been waiting for a moment like this. You miss the smell of their blood, you miss the fearful looks in their eyes as you tear their limbs off and most of all, you miss feeling powerful. You miss feeling like you're in control, if they want a monster, show them one.' it laughed causing my curse mark to burn.

I grabbed my curse mark and fell onto my hands and knees as the burning intensified.

"No....run away." I gritted my teeth.

"Don't tell us what to do you monster." a man yelled kicking me in the back of the head, slamming my head onto the ground.

"You'll pay for that." I growled looking up at the villagers surrounding me.