Only You Could {a Michael Jackson Story}

"Viashhhhaaaaa!!!!!!wakey wakeeey!"i suddenly screamed at her.

It was finally the first semester of college and I was just TOO HYPE!ohh..let me introduce myself,(clears throat)my name is Ariel Bianca Carter.I know. Pretty weird how my initials are ABC.But that's not the point, anyway we're starting first semester and I'm just to ready!

"Why do you insist on doing this to me everyday?!" looks at clock.."AND IT'S FUCKING 6 IN THE MORNING!!!"she screamed.

"WOAH...calm down chubby ccheeks its the first day of First semester.NOW..if you don't get uuup I'm gonna start singing FUN by spongebob!?i said.she hates spongebob.she obviously has no life.

"You wouldn't dare..."Viasha groggily said.

"F IS FOR FRIENDS WHO DO STUFF TOGETHER,U IS FOR YOU AND MEEEEE!!!N IS FOR ANYWHERE ANYTIME AT ALLLLL!!!!"I began to sing while jumping up and down on her bed.

"IM UP!IM UP!...you are so childish.."She said.

"But that's why you love me...😁

"Waaatever"she said.

~1hour later~

"ARE YOU DONE YET!!!!!WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!!"I yelled she was takin forever and I was ready to go see what college life had to fulfill. typical niggas always gotta be late...

"I'm dooone she said.i look over and see her In some TIGHT denim skinny jeans,a pink halter top,and some pink pumps.Who the hell she tryna impress?

"Annnnd who are you getting sexy for?"i asked.

"None of your business..." she began to blush.See when Viasha is trying to hide something,her cheeks turn the exact same color of her hair. Hot red.

"The hell if its not....who is it? who are you hiding?" I asked.

"Okay fine...his name is Diesel.Diesel Martinez...AND HE IS SOOOOO FINE!!!LIKE UGGGGHHH!!!!"She screeched.

"Ooookaaaayy...time for school.."I said. "Let's see how this goes..."