Chapter 128

After myself and Geo's name's were called for, a young and pretty looking lady escorted us to a hospital room where an old man with a friendly face greeted us. He let out a chuckle when his eyes gazed upon Geo and I as I was "casually" laying in my boyfriend's arms. 

I then got laid onto a bed where the old man checked to see where I was hurting. He checked my ribs the most, it hurt so much that tears began escaping from my eyes. Surprisingly my head was hurting too, as well as my ankles. Mainly my ribs, though. 

"Your ribs are defiantly broken." The doctor observed, standing above me whilst staring down with a concerned gaze. Geo stood next to him to look upon me as well. I could tell he was worried sick, and I so badly just wanted to give him a hug. "You're going to have to stay in the hospital for a few days." He then turned to Geo with an amused expression, "your boyfriend is able to stay for the night, don't you guys worry." 

A huge grin stretched out onto my face when the doctor informed me that. Geo looked pretty happy himself, but not too happy. 

"How long is a few days?" He asked, his smile instantly gone when the doctor let out a sigh. 

"A week at the most." 

To my surprise, Geo let out a sigh of relief. "I was expecting you to say a month!" He gasped, his eyes sparkling with happiness. He then grabbed my hand and stared at me with a smile, his thumb rubbing my palm. Butterflies filled inside of me when the doctor closed the door, his nurse following, to find me a free hospital bed to live in for a week. Geo crouched down so our faces were on the same level and with no warning went in to kiss me. I let out a gentle chuckle when we had a second break from kissing, only to start kissing again. Geo's hand then trailed along my leg, but he quickly jumped when the door slammed open. 

The doctor and nurse clearly pretended that they didn't know what was happening. But, when he finished tidying his files and went to tell us the news, he stared at Geo for a while and eventually began laughing. 

"You have some lipstick on your.." 

Geo's face went bright red as he viciously rubbed his lips. The doctor stayed grinning at him, waiting for him to finish. When Geo was finally done and his red cheeks cooled down the doctor cleared his throat and began. 

"We have a bed for you." He told me. "We'll show you now." 

Geo lifted me into his arms and made his way towards the bed, walking beside the nurse and talking about high school. I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy when they both began laughing hysterically over some unfunny joke, but I let out a grin as they laughed to hide my jealousy. 

"You two are one of the most cutest couples I've ever come across!" She then informed us out of no where. "How long have you two been a thing?"

"A year." 

"Aww, that's so cool!" She gasped. I wasn't so sure what was so cool about that, and for some reason something about this girl seemed fake. I brushed away the thought anyway, I shouldn't be seeing this nurse too much anyway. It'll probably be doctors mainly. 

When the nurse and doctor finally allowed me to rest on my bed, they left me and Geo to have some alone time.

"I really like that nurse." He said as he unpacked a few essentials he brought before taking me here, such as water and crisps. "She seems to like you."

"Yeah." Was my reply. I sounded pretty bitter, and Geo obviously sensed that as he playfully rolled his eyes. 

I then grabbed my phone out of Geo's backpack, texted Mario and Ariel about me being in hospital, and closed my eyes as Geo sat down on a chair beside my bed, headphones in his ears and a book in his hands.