Chapter 134

I woke up next to a sleeping Geo as a bright sun light blinded my eyes. I sat up, let out a yawn and then gasped in panic when I heard footsteps walking towards the room. I realised that there would not be enough time to put my top on so hid behind a curtain, feeling a wave of anxiety and embarrassment rush through me. If I get caught hiding like an idiot I'm going to get extremely humiliated. 

As I peeped one eye through the hole of the dirty curtain I was hiding behind I saw Acacia walk towards my boyfriend with a tray full of breakfast. Geo's tired eyes slowly opened. I saw him look to his left, where I was sleeping earlier on, and frown. I couldn't help but smile with amusement. 

"Everything okay?" The stunning nurse asked as she placed the plates full of food onto a table. Geo nodded and then sat up and stretched. He must have assumed that I left to go to my own room. He then grabbed a slice of toast and began eating it. 

I expected the nurse to leave when she was done. But no. I bit my lip in frustration as she sat close to my boyfriend. Geo stared at her in confusion for a while. She pretended to not notice by grabbing some equipment from her bag. I expected Geo to shuffle away but he didn't. He simply ignored the fact that she's cuddling close to him and carried on eating his toast. 

"I'm just going to check your heartbeat." She told him with an obvious put on, soft voice. She then stared at his abs and put the equipment on his chest. They were too close to each other, I could see some of Geo's hair touching Acacia's forehead as he stared at her in shock. But I just tried my best to brush away the thought, Geo didn't look interested. He simply carried on eating after staring at her.

Then her hand touched his chest. There was no need to, it obviously wasn't to help what she was doing. She did it out of choice. It was tempting to escape from where I was hiding and push her away. 

"Uhh..." Geo said as he stared at her in shock again. The nurse let out a cute chuckle and gestured for him to turn around. He did, and she then began checking his heart beat on his back. Why is this necessary? 

"You're all good." She smiled as Geo turned back to face her. "Need some company?"

"Yeah.. have you seen Lucy?"

I had to bite my tongue to not burst into thunders of laughter. Acacia's face dropped immensely. Her bright, cheerful expression turned to complete devastation. 

"No. But I'm here."

"Oh."

There was a silence. A painfully awkward silence. Geo shuffled his legs awkwardly and then stood up, walking towards his drawer which was very close to where I was. I tried my best for him to notice me, I even managed to whisper his name without Acacia hearing. But there was no use, Geo had no clue I was in the same room as him. 

"I haven't forgotten about the day you went to meet Lucy." Acacia grinned. Geo stopped what he was doing and after about two seconds he slowly stood up. 

"Well forget about it then." He snapped.

My heart dropped and panic began rising inside of me. My heart was beating so quickly that I felt dizzy and light headed. What are they talking about? 

"Geo don't be like that." Acacia sounded so hurt that even Geo's angry eyes softened. She's either obsessed with becoming Geo's best friend or in love with him. 

"You know I'm in love with Lucy."

I've heard enough.

Yet I wanted to hear so much more..

Acacia let out a sigh. A sigh which showed weakness, a sigh which showed sadness. A sigh which showed that she gave up. She then stood up, went to walk to Geo... and hesitated. 

"Look Acacia, you're a pretty girl." Geo told her as if he was her father. I've never seen Geo act so mature before, it made butterflies bounce in my stomach even though at the same time my heart broke over the fact that Acacia and my boyfriend has done something secretly which they shouldn't have. "But my lips are for Lucy's, no one else's. And my body. Ugh, just leave me be."

And my body? What the hell is that all about? 

I felt my cheeks flush in anger after Geo finished what he had to say. I've finally trusted him, I've finally felt comfortable with him and I've finally felt as though I can have a happy relationship with him. But of course a girl got in the way. A girl much prettier and confident than me. 

Tears streamed out of Acacia's eyes and onto her flawless skin as she stared at Geo with betrayed eyes. After them both staring at each other for a while, Acacia stormed out. Geo stood forwards to obviously stop her but then quickly stopped himself. 

I so badly wanted to go to Geo now and tell him that I know everything. But I felt too guilty too, instead I stayed standing whilst staring at the floor with wide, shocked, tear filled eyes.