Chapter 38

"Alright y'all." Zach began as everyone from the tlg tour jumped out of the bus. "Today is going to be a pretty special day, not only is it Lucy's first ever performance but it's Kylee's birthday!"

Everyone turned towards Kylee and either smiled or patted her back. Kylee blushed shyly while staring at the floor, something i'd probably do.

Most of the people on the tlg bus are so confident. And don't get me wrong, that's not a bad thing. I'm pretty sure anyone would love to be confident. But it makes me feel like I don't fit in a little bit, so it's good to see someone who isn't as confident as the rest.

I then turned my gaze towards Geo, who was walking with Loren. Loren had a huge smile on her face whereas Geo didn't look as happy. I couldn't help but sigh in annoyance. Loren's going to steal his heart in no time.

I then jumped when Tyler stood beside me and yelled in my ear.

"HEYY!" He yelled, laughing when I let out a little squeal. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare ya."

I rolled my eyes but smiled at the same time. "Nervous?" I asked while we walked towards the venue, trying my very best to start a conversation.

"Meh." Tyler shrugged. I stared at him in shock. Damn, I didn't know he was that confident. To be honest I thought he was shy!

"Just kiddingg!" Tyler laughed, "yea, I'm scared. I'm guessing you're the same?"

I nodded and sighed, my gaze turning to the ground.

"You're doing a part with Geo though." Tyler added with a grin, "so don't be too nervous."

"O-oh cool.." I stammered. My heart beat quickened and I could even feel a little bit of sweat on my forehead. I was already worried enough, but this has just gone too far.

"Try and look cute for the audience, yeah?" He asked. "Like kiss or something? I don't know."

"S-sure." I stammered again. No. No way in hell is that happening. I'll do the performance for the fans but I'm not letting him touch me.

"He used to do it with Loren but everyone's all about you and Geo now. Loren and Geo are Goren, you and Geo are Leo."

He then went on about some more things about Geo. I pretended that I was listening by nodding my head but really I was just trying to focus on my breathing. I was seconds away from having a panic attack, my legs felt numb, everything was spinning around me, I couldn't focus on anything.

"Lucy are you okay??"

I didn't reply. I could hardly even breathe. Someone grabbed me and helped me walk, someone else held my hand and tried to do some exercise which would help. I completely ignored them.

I can't do this performance. Not today. I'm going to have to somehow let my fans understand, but I'm just not fit enough to do it today.