Chapter 15

I couldn't help but run to Geo's. He always finds a way to cheer me up, and he should be fine with me coming over, seeing as we're dating now.

I rang the doorbell and felt a pang of excitement when Geo's mum answered. I've always seen her as my mum to be honest, I can just be me around her. With my biological mum I always have to please her and act like the person who she wants me to be. 

"Geo, your girlfriend is here!" She yelled after hugging me and telling me how happy she is to see me. She used to always yell that to tease us but this time I didn't blush as she was simply saying the truth. 

"Come up here Luc!" I heard him yell. 

I walked up the stairs, into his room and felt my legs go numb when I saw him in the middle of putting his shirt on. 

"Come here babe." He said in a tired and husky voice. He must have just woken up from a nap.

He put his arms out into a hug gesture and I happily rested in them.

"I was just about to call you." He chuckled as he ran his fingers down my blonde and wavy hair. "I want to run away."

"Wowwaaaa!" I shouted. I didn't even realise that I shouted, I was just so shocked that I kind of exploded I guess. "What about me? Wait, never mind me, what about your FAMILY?"

"Sometimes love makes you crazy. But I want you to run away with me." Geo began. He stared at me with a serious expression and then squeezed my trembling  hand. "You're leaving in less than a week. I can't bear to live without you. Because when you leave I know you won't be allowed to come back. Not after you getting lost and "forgetting" the flight."

"Geo.. I don't know what to say."

I was truly speechless. Is this really a good idea, is Geo even the one? And Ariel did warn me about him and relationships. I really don't think this is worth it.

"What about the tour?"

"Ugh. About that." Geo spat. "I got chucked out. First POMS now this. Don't even ask why, let's just say that they're all jealous."

"Oh Geo!" I gasped. I gave him a hug and kissed his cheek. "I'll run away with you."

I knew that I had a lot of consequences ahead of me for making this decision. But Geo's right, love really does make you go crazy. 

Geo moved away so we were facing each other. He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, lifted my chin up and pulled it towards him. I knew he was asking for a kiss and I accepted it. 

Maybe running away will be a good idea. I mean, I'm going to come back to my miserable life in England soon anyway. I know that I will be leaving my two best friends, Mario and Ariel behind but I'm sure I'll make new friends..

Ugh. I just need to stop over thinking. I'll be fine. I'll have Geo and that's all that matters.

 I'll have Geo and that's all that matters