Chapter 112

GEO'S POV

I was in lessons, unfortunately sitting next to Jack and Loren. Defiantly the worst seat a teacher could possibly give me.

Jack wasn't as quiet as I thought he'd be. He actually talked to me about random stuff, something I never expected him to do with me. Last time we talked I was in prison and he was having a go at me about Lucy. He's forgotten all of that now and it feels so weird. He has no idea what past we both have shared.

Jack obviously likes Hazel. He asked me a few questions about her and I tried my best to not talk about Hazel so highly as I know it would upset Lucy. I said Hazel was alright but no one really knows her as she's so quiet, but this seemed to make Jack like her even more.

And then.. he asked me the question which I dreaded hearing.

"Before I lost my memory.. did I really know Lucy?"

I nodded, but didn't elaborate. Jack stared at me for a while, expecting me to say something. But I didn't, and when he realised that I wasn't going to add on to what he said he let out a sigh and then slumped down on his seat.

"She's a weird one, y'know?" He chuckled, staring ahead with a grin whilst obviously thinking about her. "Did we used to date or what?"

I shrugged and felt my heart beat quicken when Loren turned around to face us. Her face was full of mischief, I already knew she was up to no good. She looked at Jack with an amused face, and Jack stared back at her looking confused.

"I know everything." She told him, ignoring me stare at her in horror. I don't want Jack to know anything. He could get angry at Lucy and seriously hurt her. I know that when I lost my memory and people tried to tell me memories about Lucy and I, I got mad as I was just confused. It's so easy to feel legit rage when somebody tells you memories that you lost, Jack could easily go as mad as I went. "But do you really want me to tell you? You're not going to be happy."

How does she even know what happened between him and Lucy anyway? If she some sort of creepy stalker?

"You used to have a girlfriend named Isla. You both argued like siblings yet loved each other with such a passion. But then Lucy came. At first you thought she was alright, but then somehow fell in love with her. You kissed her even though she didn't want your lips anywhere near hers, and managed to make her fall in love with you too." Loren looked at me, waiting for a reaction. I just stared blankly at her with a hint of bitterness and she then turned back to Jack to say more. "You cheated on Isla and she found out, causing you and Lucy to be the main talk of the school for all the wrong reasons. So you both moved to America, mainly because Lucy was desperate to see Geo. The fact that Lucy wanted Geo more than you tore you apart and changed you into a different person. You'd sacrifice anything to have Lucy all to yourself. But then.. you talked to Geo in prison and got so shocked by how horribly he'd talk about Lucy that you could relate to Lucy and how heart broken she must feel that Geo isn't hers so much that you realised you need to leave Lucy be. So you decided to move back to England to leave her at peace and live a new life. But.. on your way.. someone.. t-they.." She stared at her lap in horror and then back at Jack. "They tried to murder you."

There was silence for a while. Jack was taking it all in with big eyes and a very pale face. After a few minutes of no talking between the three of us, I finally decided to say something.

"What the hell is wrong with you.." I hissed. Loren then turned to me and to my surprise she looked hurt by my sudden remark. "How do you know all this? Don't tell me you stooped so low to stalk Lucy and Jack?"

Loren's eyes then turned to panic and she opened her mouth to say something but only words that made no sense came out.

"J-Jack.. do you remember me by any chance?"

I stared at Loren with a frown. What does she mean?

Jack stared at her for a while and then his mouth dropped.

"You didn't.."

Tears were now rolling down Loren's eyes and she nodded.

Jack stood up, looking terrified, and then grabbed his and all of his stuff which was on his desk. His worried eyes remained on Loren for a while, and he then moved to sit on a spare seat, leaving me feel as puzzled as ever.

"What did you do?" I asked her, sounding a little bit like a dad.

So many tears were streaming down Loren's cheeks now, it made me feel worried.

"I don't know what was wrong with me." She cried, "I was going insane."

She then went into her bag and opened a hidden pocket.

I let out such a huge gasp that it felt as though all of the air in my lungs were getting sucked out.

In there was a gun.

Does this mean that she's the reason why Jack was in a coma?

This chapter is a little weird but I hope you enjoyed it! xD