Jonah Marais Imagine for Isabella

Jonah's P.O.V.
It's been about 4 months since I've got to see my girlfriend Isabella since we I live in LA and she lives in North Carolina. I complain to the guy's about how much I missed her and they pretty just tell me to facetime her. I mean it helps but I need to be able to hug her, not just see her through a screen. It was around dinner time so we decided to get some pizza. We are enjoying the pizza until Corbyn get's a call. "Hey guy's sorry but I have to go do something. I'll see you guys later" Corbyn says before running off. "What was that about" I look at the boys confused. Zach and Jack look at each other suspiciously. "Whattt" Daniel asks putting his hand in front of them. "Nothing" they say at the same time. Me and Daniel just shrug it off and continue to eat.  When we finish we head back to the house and relax. About 20 minutes later Corbyn walks in but doesn't shut the door. "Ay Jonah. We all know how much you miss your girlfriend soo.." Corbyn says opening the door and Isabella walks in with bags. "ISABELLA" I scream and run to hug her so tight. "I've missed you so much" Isabella says while I hug her tight. "I missed you too" I say hugging her even tighter. I'm so glad she came to surprise me.

Hey guy's! Sorry I haven't posted an Imagine in a while. I haven't gotten that many request therefore I'm kind of out of ideas. Anyways this imagine is for  so I hope you enjoyed this as well. If you have any request please comment below or message me. Bye!