Corbyn Besson Imagine

*Y/n's P.O.V.*

Today me and the Why Don't We boys are going to the water park. We haven't been to the water park in a while so I'm pretty excited. We all get into our bathing suits, grab our towels and head to the car

Once we get to the water park, we take a group picture in front of it and post it on our socials

Once we get to the water park, we take a group picture in front of it and post it on our socials. Me and my boyfriend Corbyn post a selfie of us together and head inside the water park. We pay to get in and have a blast. I take my go pro  out of my bag and film it all. I film all of us going into the water and let each of them take it for when they jump into the pool.

Me and Corbyn go onto the big water slide and slide down it together. Corbyn is holding my GoPro with one hand and my waist with the other. We slide down cheering the way down. We hit the water and we turn around to face each other. Corbyn points the camera to us and we kiss underneath the water.

We get back up above the surface and get out of that pool. We spend about another hour at the waterpark and we go to back to my apartment and order pizza. We chill on my balcony until I hear my doorbell ring. I get up, go the door and open it to see Logan standing there. "Oh hey Logan come on in" I say getting out of the way. "Ayy thanks. Do you mind if I vlog" Logan asks me pointing to his camera. "No go right ahead" I say closing my door. Me and Logan walk back to the balcony and I sit next to Corbyn and he puts his arm around me. Logan vlogs for a while and we get our food and eat. 

*Couple hours later*

"Guys do you want to go down to the pool and do one last swim" Logan says referring to the apartment complex pool. "I'm down" I say nodding my head. All the guys agree and we head downstairs. We swim for about 30 minutes until we all decided to head back home. Corbyn is staying with me tonight so I get to have a sleepover with him. 

We change into our pj's and we crawl into bed. We turn the tv on in my room and watch a couple shows. 

"Goodnight Y/n. Sweet dreams" Corbyn says kissing me as I turn the tv off. "Goodnight Corbean. I love you" I say kissing him back. "I love you too" Corbyn says laying down and wrapping his arms around me. We cuddle into bed and I fall asleep in his chest. 

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine! Sadly I couldn't find the comment who suggested this so whoever that was thank you so much. If you have any requests comment down below or message me. Bye!