Zach Herron Imagine For Monica

*Monica's P.O.V.*

Today, I'm hanging out with the Why Don't We boys and right now we are all chilling outside trying to find something to do. "I'm gonna go get something to drink, do you guys want anything"  I ask the boys as I get up. They each tell me what they want and Zach offers to help me. "Soo Monica I have a question for you" Zach asks me as we enter the kitchen. "I might have an answer" I laugh as I look at Zach. "I was wondering if you would like to go out with me tonight" Zach asks looking at me. "I would like that" I smile. Me and Zach grab the drinks and go back outside. We all hang out until I decide to head back home to get ready for mine and Zach's little date tonight. 

When I get home, I pick out an outfit.

I get ready and just chill out in my living room

*Zach's P.O.V.*

I'm getting ready for my date with Monica and the boys are helping me pick out what I'm going to wear. "Bro are you excited" Jack ask. "Heck yeah, I'm just really nervous" I say fixing my hair. "Don't worry bro, you'll do fine" Jonah calms me. "Thanks bro" I say to him. I finish up getting ready and I head in my car to pick her up. 

*Monica's P.O.V.*

I'm currently waiting on my couch when I get a text from Zach saying he's on his way to pick me up. I get excited and start walking around my house. About 10 minutes later, I hear his car pull up in my driveway. I grab my purse and phone and head out my door. 

I get in his car and we greet each other. "So where are we going" I ask Zach as I put on my seatbelt. "I was thinking we could go to dinner where ever you would like and then we could walk along the beach" Zach says as he starts to drive. "Yeah that sounds great" I smile as I look at him. 

We go to dinner and we talk for while we wait for our food.  

After dinner, we get to his car and we head to the beach. We hold each other hands. We get to the middle of the beach and we look at each other. "Monica I really like you and I hope you would like to be my girlfriend" Zach asks me. "Zach I would love to be your girlfriend" I smile as we lean our foreheads on each others. We both lean and we kiss as the sun sets. 

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. This one is for @Minnyme16 so I hope you enjoyed it as well. Bye!