Zach Herron Imagine For Berenice

*Berenice's P.O.V.*

Today I'm going to hang with my guy friend Mark.(No not Mark Dohner). I was currently getting ready in mine and Zach's room until he comes in looking mad. "What's the matter Zach" I ask him confused. "Why are you hanging out with Mark again" he asks me pissed off. "Because he's my friend" I say not knowing where he is going to go with it. "You sure about that? Because lately you two have been hanging out a lot" he says waving his finger around. "First of all, no we haven't and second of all, you have girls as friends and I don't say anything about" I say to Zach. "Well you choose either me or Mark" he says crossing his arms. "Zach you can't tell me to choose between my boyfriend and my friend" I say getting upset. "Well until you decide, I'm going to go back to the house with the boys" he says walking out of the room. "Zach what the hell" I yell so he can hear me. I hear the door slam downstairs. I start to cry until I get a phone call from Mark. 

Berenice~ Hey Mark

Mark~ Hey Berenice, I need to talk to you

Berenice~ What about?

Mark~ I don't think we should talk anymore

Berenice~ What why?

Mark~ Well because we haven't been talking a lot, I feel like I'm getting in between you and your boyfriend

Berenice~ But Mark

Mark~ Sorry Berenice

Mark hangs up as I burst out into tears. I grab my purse and phone and drive. 

I go to the park and walk into the woods.

I decide to go live on YouNow because I wanted to talk out my feelings

I decide to go live on YouNow because I wanted to talk out my feelings. "Hey guys. I wanted to come on here to talk about a few things" I say into my phone. "So I just wanted to tell you guys that if you.." I pause as I see that Zach is watching. "If you ever have to choose between two people in your life, choose the one you love the most because if you don't you'll end up losing both of them like I did today" I say walking up to sit my the edge. "Anyways, i'm in the woods at the park right now" I say switching around the camera. I stand up and go to the bottom. I put my feet in the water and sit on the dry land. "Another thing I wanted to talk about is how people don't let you have guy friends. Guys comment a 1 if you think it's fine to have a guy friend or a 2 if you don't agree" I say as I look at the comments. I see a bunch of comments saying 1 and only a couple 2's. I hear footsteps in the wood and I look up. I get up and I start walking. I exit the woods and walk to my car. "I think I'm going to head home now, maybe just lay in bed for the rest of the night. I'll talk to you guys later" I say ending my livestream. 

I get home to see Zach's car in the driveway. I sigh and get out of my car. I walk inside my house to see Zach sitting on the couch. "What are you doing here Zach" I ask him closing the door. "I  wanted to say that I'm so sorry! Jealousy came over me and I really hope you'll forgive me" Zach pleads to me. "Zach I love you but you need to let me have friends. You can't keep telling me that I can't have friends just because they're guys" I say walking closer to him. "I will,  I won't say anything like that again" he says. "Okay" I smile. "I love you" I say as me and Zach hug. "I love you too" he says back. We spend the rest of the night talking on the couch.

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. This one is for @fanficcrazzzzy so I hope you enjoyed it as well. Bye!