Corbyn Besson Imagine For Kristy

*Kristy's P.O.V.*

Today me and Corbyn are going to have a mini photoshoot with Logan. Logan will be taking pictures of us so it outta be fun. 

We first get to the park and we take some pictures by the swings. "Logan how are the pictures coming out" I ask him as we head to our next location. "Pretty good' Logan says proudly. Logan is my best friend so I can count on him for anything. "Wait let me take a picture of you guys" Corbyn says grabbing his camera. Logan kind of squats down and I put my foot on his thigh and we take a dabbing picture and one with 🤘🏼. 

We get in the car and head to the beach. We take tons of pictures and Logan pulls out his vlog camera. "Logang Corbyn, Kristy and I are at the beach right now shooting some pictures and I'm thinking of going pantless" Logan says as I burst out laughing. Second's later he tells Corbyn to hold his camera and he removes his pants. "Logang ya'll better enjoy this" I say into his camera. 

We continue the photoshoot and return to Logan's apartment to spend the night. We pick some pictures and post them on Instagram. 

We all settle in on the couch and watch a movie. I end up falling asleep on Corbyn's shoulder. 

*Corbyn's P.O.V.*

I look down on my shoulder to see Kristy asleep. I slowly start to move her and put her head on my lap facing the tv.(Don't ya'll get dirty on me😂). "You really love her don't ya bro" Logan says to me. "I love her with all my heart" I say smiling down at her. 

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. This one is for @stay-forever-young so I hope you enjoyed it as well. Bye!