Zach Herron Imagine For Samantha

*Samantha's P.O.V.*

I'm currently getting ready for a my brothers photoshoot. My brother Logan Paul is having his merch photoshoot today so I'm going to be one of them. "Logan who else is going to be there" I ask my brother. "Amanda, Johannes, Mark, Why Don't We boys, Mark and Ayla" he says as I smile when he says Why Don't We boys. I've had a crush on Zach for a while now so I'm really happy they are going to be there. 

Me and Logan arrive to the photoshoot, I carry Kong and Logan brings his vlog camera as he carries Maverick in his cage thing. We go inside the building and we wait for the others to arrive. 

As they all arrive, we all change into Maverick merch and start taking pictures. I see Zach in a Maverick tank top. I as Logan calls me. "Samantha can you grab Maverick" Logan asks me. "Sure" I say since me and Logan are the only ones who can handle Maverick. I put him on my finger and bring him over. Me and Logan trade animals since he had Kong and we take pictures. 

"Alright Samantha since you and Zach are wearing a Maverick tank top I'm gonna have you two take pictures" Logan instructs. Me and Zach both agree and we model. 

We finish up the shoot and Zach comes up to me and says "So Samantha I was wondering if you would like to go with me sometime?" "Yeah I would love to" I say with smiling. "Great I'll text you with the details" Zach says. "Great" I smile. We both talk for a little more until we both have to head home. I get in the car with Logan and I tell him everything that happened. I smile at the thought of it. I can't wait for my date with Zach. 

Hey guys! I hope you guys enjoyed this imagine. This one is for @idiotlouisgirl so I hope you enjoyed it as well. Bye!